Venlafaxine HCl Capsules
8-21 working days.
Generic Venlafaxine Capsules – Drug Information
Generic Venlafaxine is an oral antidepressant drug.
Name of Drug
Generic Venlafaxine: We supply Venlor XR manufactured by Cipla Ltd.
Manufacturer of Venlafaxine HCl Capsules
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient in Venlafaxine XR Capsules
The active pharmaceutical ingredient contained in Generic Venlafaxine XR Capsules is Venlafaxine Hydrochloride.
Venlafaxine HCl is used for treating depression. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Venlafaxine Capsules – Dosage
Use Venlafaxine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
Venlafaxine comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get Venlafaxine refilled.
Take Venlafaxine by mouth with food.
Venlafaxine works best if it is taken at the same time each day. Continue to take Venlafaxine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
Do not suddenly stop taking Venlafaxine without checking with your doctor. Side effects may occur. They may include mental or mood changes, numbness or tingling of the skin, dizziness, drowsiness, confusion, headache, increased sweating, loss of coordination or balance, nausea, ringing in the ears, seizures, tremor, trouble sleeping, or unusual tiredness. You will be closely monitored when you start Venlafaxine and whenever a change in dose is made.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Venlafaxine HCl is a serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI). It works by restoring the balance of certain natural substances in the brain (serotonin and norepinephrine), which helps to improve certain mood problems.
If you miss a dose of Venlafaxine , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Venlafaxine HCl Capsules at room temperature (68F to 77F or 20C to 25C). Keep Venlafaxine away from children.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Venlafaxine Capsules
Before using Venlafaxine XR Capsules please inform your doctor about all the medicines that you take including no prescription medications, over the counter medicines and herbal remedies. Do NOT use Venlafaxine XR Capsules if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Venlafaxine
- you are taking or have taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (eg, phenelzine), selegiline, or St. John's wort within the last 14 days
- you are taking a fenfluramine derivative (eg, dexfenfluramine), methylene blue, sibutramine, nefazodone, or tryptophan
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Venlafaxine. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you or a family member has a history of bipolar disorder (manic-depression), other mental or mood problems, suicidal thoughts or attempts, or alcohol or substance abuse
- if you have a history of seizures, heart problems (eg, heart failure, irregular heartbeat), abnormal electrocardiogram (ECG), recent heart attack, high blood pressure, overactive thyroid, liver problems, lung problems, kidney problems, stomach or bowel bleeding, blood or bleeding problems, increased eye pressure (eg, glaucoma), nervous system problems, or metabolism problems
- if you are dehydrated, have low blood sodium levels, or drink alcohol
- if you will be having electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Venlafaxine. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Certain diet medicines (eg, phentermine, fenfluramine), linezolid, lithium, MAOIs (eg, phenelzine), methylene blue, metoclopramine, nefazodone, rasagiline, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) (eg, fluoxetine), serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs) (eg, duloxetine), serotonin 5-HT1 receptor agonists (eg, sumatriptan), sibutramine,St. John's wort, tramadol, trazodone, tricyclic antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline), or tryptophan because severe side effects, such as a reaction that may include fever, rigid muscles, blood pressure changes, mental changes, confusion, irritability, agitation, delirium, and coma, may occur
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), aspirin, or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (eg, ibuprofen) because the risk of bleeding, including stomach bleeding, may be increased
- Diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide) because the risk of low blood sodium levels may be increased
- Azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole) or cimetidine because they may increase the risk of Venlafaxine 's side effects
- Cyproheptadine because it may decrease Venlafaxine 's effectiveness
- Aripiprazole, haloperidol, phenothiazines (eg, chlorpromazine, thioridazine), or risperidone because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Venlafaxine.
Possible Side Effects of Venlafaxine Capsules
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Anxiety; blurred vision; changes in taste; constipation; decreased sexual desire or ability; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; flushing; headache; increased sweating; loss of appetite; nausea; nervousness; stomach upset; trouble sleeping; vomiting; weakness; weight loss; yawning.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bizarre behavior; chest pain or discomfort; confusion; decreased urination; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; memory problems; new or worsening agitation, panic attacks, aggressiveness, impulsiveness, irritability, hostility, restlessness, or inability to sit still; persistent or severe ringing in the ears; seizures; severe or persistent anxiety, nervousness, or trouble sleeping; severe or persistent cough; severe or persistent headache, dizziness, stomach pain, or weakness; shortness of breath; significant weight loss; suicidal thoughts or attempts; tremor; trouble concentrating; unsteadiness or loss of coordination; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual or severe mental or mood changes; vision problems; worsening of depression.
Buy Venlafaxine Capsules 37.5, 75 & 150 mg Online
You can buy Cheap Venlafaxine Capsules online from the Swiss Pharmacy. It is available in pills of 37.5, 75 and 150 mg. The 37.5 mg pills are priced at only $0.33 per unit if you place an order for 180 tablets, the 75 mg pills are priced at $0.49 per unit for an order of 180 whereas the 150 mg pills are priced at only $0.86 per unit if you place an order for 180 tablets.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Monday, 17. August 2009.
Customers who bought this product bought also the following products: