8-21 working days.
Q-Mind Tablets – Product Information
Q-mind (Quetiapine) is used for treating schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
Name of Drug
Q-mind is also known as Seroquel.
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient In Q-Mind Tablets
The active pharmaceutical ingredient contained in Q-Mind Tablets is Quetiapine
Q-mind is used for treating schizophrenia or bipolar disorder. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Q-Mind Tablets – Dosage
Use Q-mind tablets as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
Take Q-mind by mouth with or without food.
Taking Q-mind at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
Take Q-mind on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it.
It may take a few weeks for you to notice the benefits of Q-mind. Continue to take Q-mind pills even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Q-mind is an antipsychotic. It works by altering the balance of certain chemicals that occur naturally in the brain, which are responsible for thinking and behavior.
If you miss a dose of Q-mind, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Storage Instructions for Q-Mind Pills
Store Q-mind at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Q-mind out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Q-mind Tablets
Do not use Q-mind if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Q-mind.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Q-mind. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you or a family member has a history of bipolar disorder (manic depression), suicidal thoughts or attempts, mental or mood problems, or diabetes
- if you drink alcohol or have a history of alcohol or substance abuse
- if you have Alzheimer disease, dementia, or trouble swallowing, or you are very overweight
- if you have a history of heart problems (eg, heart attack, heart failure, irregular heartbeat), stroke, blood vessel problems, high blood cholesterol levels, or high or low blood pressure
- if you have history of blood problems (eg, low white blood cells), liver problems, thyroid problems, cataracts, narrow-angle glaucoma, seizures, neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS), high blood prolactin levels, or breast cancer
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Q-mind.
Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin) or medicine for high blood pressure because the risk of low blood pressure and fainting may be increased
- Azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole), fluvoxamine, macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Q-mind 's side effects
- Barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), carbamazepine, corticosteroids (eg, prednisone), phenytoin, rifampin, or thioridazine because they may decrease Q-mind 's effectiveness
- Dopamine receptor agonists (eg, pramipexole) or levodopa because their effectiveness may be decreased by Q-min.
Possible Side Effects of Q-Mind Tablets
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- agitation; back pain; constipation; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; headache; indigestion; runny nose; sore throat; stomach pain; weakness; weight gain.
- Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); altered mental abilities, including lack of response to your surroundings; high blood sugar (eg, thirst, increased urination, confusion, drowsiness, flushing, rapid breathing, or fruity breath odor); increased or irregular heartbeat; involuntary, uncontrolled muscle movements; lightheadedness when rising from a seated or lying position; muscle stiffness; sweating; tremor; unexplained fever; vision changes.
Buy Q-Mind Tablets 25, 100, 200 and 300 mg Online
You can buy Q-Mind Tablets online from the Swiss Pharmacy. It is available in pills of 25, 100, 200 and 300 mg .
This Product was added to our catalogue on Thursday, 20. August 2009.