8-21 working days.
Donep is currently not available.
As an alternative we offer Donecept 5mg and 10mg manufactured by Cipla Ltd.
Donecept has the same active ingredient (Donepezil Hydrochloride) as Donep.
To order Donecept please click here.
Donep Pills (Generic Donepezil) – Product Information
Donep (Generic Donepezil) is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor which is used for treating mild to moderate dementia of the Alzheimer’s type. Efficacy has been demonstrated in patients with mild, moderate, and severe Alzheimer’s Disease
Name of Drug
Manufacturer of Donep Pills
Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
The active pharmaceutical ingredient contained in Donep Pills is Donepezil.
What is Generic Donepezil Used For
Donep is used for treating mild to moderate dementia (e.g., impairment of memory, judgment, and abstract thinking; changes in personality) caused by Alzheimer disease.
Donep Pills (Generic Donepezil) – Dosage
Use Donep as directed by your doctor. The usual dosage for Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease is 5 mg or 10 mg administered once daily. For Moderate to Severe Alzheimer's Disease the dosage is is 10 mg or 23 mg administered once daily. Please consult your doctor for exact dosing instructions.
- Take Donep pills by mouth with or without food.
- Take Donep in the evening just before bed, unless otherwise directed by your doctor.
- Continue to take Donep even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Donep.
Generic Donepezil - Drug Class and Mechanism
Donep (Generic Donepezil ) is a cholinesterase inhibitor. It works by increasing acetylcholine in the brain, which may help to improve memory and thinking ability.
If you miss a dose of Donep, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Storage Instructions for Donep Pills
Store Donep pills at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Donep out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Donep Pills
Do not use Donep if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Donep or to piperidine derivatives (e.g., cyproheptadine).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
- Donep may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or lightheadedness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Donep with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Donep before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Donep should not be used in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Donep while you are pregnant. It is not known if Donep is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Donep , check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Generic Donepezil (Donep Pills) Side Effects
The most common side effects include nausea, diarrhea, insomnia, vomiting, muscle cramp, fatigue and anorexia. These adverse events were often of mild intensity and transient. Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- abnormal dreams; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; loss of appetite; muscle cramps; nausea; sleeplessness; tiredness; vomiting; weight loss.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); black or bloody stools; chest pain; depression; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; loss of bowel or bladder control; seizures; tremor; trouble urinating; unsteadiness; unusual mental or mood changes; vision changes; vomit that contains blood or looks like coffee grounds.
Buy Donep Pills Online
You can buy Donep Pills online from the Swiss Pharmacy. It is available in pills of 5 mg which are priced at only $1.05 per unit if you place an order for 180 pills.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Saturday, 09. October 2010.
Customers who bought this product bought also the following products: