8-21 working days.
Buspin Tablets – Product Information
Buspin (Buspirone) is indicated for the management of anxiety disorders.Buspin is supplied as tablets for oral administration containing 10 mg of buspirone hydrochloride, USP (equivalent to 4.6 mg and 9.1 mg of buspirone free base, respectively). It is maufactured by Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd., India
Name of Drug
Manufacturer of Buspin Tablets
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
The active pharmaceutical ingredient contained in Buspin Tablets (Generic Buspar) is Buspirone Hydrochloride
Buspin is used for the management of anxiety disorders or the short-term relief of anxiety symptoms. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Buspin Tablets – Dosage
The recommended initial dose for Adults is 15 mg daily . To achieve an optimal therapeutic response, at intervals of 2 to 3 days the dosage may be increased 5 mg per day, as needed. The maximum daily dosage in case of Adults should not exceed 60 mg per day.
Use Buspin as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
Take Buspin pills by mouth. Take it consistently, either always with food or always without food.
Avoid large amounts of grapefruit or grapefruit juice while you are taking Buspin . Talk with your doctor or pharmacist if you have questions about including grapefruit or grapefruit juice in your diet while you are taking Buspin .
Buspin is designed to be taken every day to prevent anxiety symptoms. It does not work if it is only taken as needed or only when anxiety symptoms are present.
Continue to take Buspin even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Buspin is an anti anxiety agent. It is not known exactly how Buspin works to relieve anxiety. It is believed that it may react with specific chemical receptors in the brain.
If you miss a dose of Buspin , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Storage Instructions for Buspin Pills
Store Buspin Pills at room temperature and keep away from moisture and sunlight. Do not store in the bathroom.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Buspin Pills
Do NOT use Buspin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Buspin
- you have severe liver or kidney problems
- you are taking furazolidone, sodium oxybate (GHB), or a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (eg, phenelzine), or if you have taken an MAOI within the past 14 days
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Buspin . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of alcoholism or substance abuse, or have liver or kidney problems
- if you have a history of suicidal thoughts or actions
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Buspin . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Furazolidone or MAOIs (eg, phenelzine) because serious side effects, including severe high blood pressure, may occur
- Azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole), diltiazem, HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir), macrolides and ketolides (eg, erythromycin, azithromycin), nefazodone, or verapamil because they may increase the risk of Buspin 's side effects
- Carbamazepine, dexamethasone, phenobarbital, phenytoin, or rifampin because they may decrease Buspin 's effectiveness
- Sodium oxybate (GHB) because the risk of its side effects may be increased by Buspin
Possible Side Effects of Buspin Tablets
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Blurred vision; dizziness; drowsiness; excitability; headache; lightheadedness; nausea.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); abnormal muscle movements; chest pain; fainting; fever; irregular heartbeat; loss of coordination; memory problems; new or worsening mental, mood, or personality changes (eg, anger, hostility, confusion, depression); seizures; suicidal thoughts or actions; unusual restlessness; vision changes.
Buy Buspin Pills 10 mg Online At A Low Price
You can buy Buspin Pills online at a low price from the Swiss Pharmacy. It is available in pills of 10 mg.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Sunday, 16. August 2009.
Customers who bought this product bought also the following products: