Duloxetine Capsules (Dulot Capsules) – Product Information
Duloxetine Capsules (Duloxetine Hydrochloride or Dulot Capsules) is used for treating depression and generalized anxiety disorder.
Name of Drug
Duloxetine Capsules: We supply either Dulot capsules manufactured by Lupin Ltd. (lupinworld.com), or Duzela manufactured by Sun Pharma. (www.sunpharma.com).
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient In Dulot Capsules
The active pharmaceutical ingredient contained in Duloxetine Capsules (Dulot) is Duloxetine Hydrochloride
Duloxetine Capsules are used for treating depression and generalized anxiety disorder. It is used for managing pain caused by diabetic peripheral neuropathy (DPNP). It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. Duloxetine is indicated for the treatment of major depressive disorder (MDD). Duloxetine is indicated for the management of chronic musculoskeletal pain in people with chronic osteoarthritis pain and chronic low back pain.
Duloxetine Capsules – Dosage
Use Duloxetine (Dulot Capsules) as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take Duloxetine capsules by mouth with or without food.
- Swallow Duloxetine Capsules whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing. Do not open the capsule and sprinkle the contents on food or in liquid.
- Take Duloxetine on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking Duloxetine at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Duloxetine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Duloxetine is a serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI). It works by restoring the balance of certain natural substances in the brain (serotonin and norepinephrine), which helps to improve certain mood problems.
If you miss a dose of Duloxetine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Storage Instructions For Duloxetine Capsules
Store Duloxetine Capsules at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Duloxetine (Dulot Capsules) out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Duloxetine Capsules
Before using Duloxetine Capsules please inform your doctor all the medicines that you take including no prescription medications, over the counter medicines and herbal remedies. Do not use Duloxetine if:
- you are allergic to Duloxetine Hydrochloride or any inactive ingredient present in Dulot Capsules (Duloxetine Hcl Capsules);
- you have uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma;
- you have liver problems or severe kidney problems, or are having dialysis;
- you are taking or have taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (eg, phenelzine) within the last 14 days;
- you are taking a quinolone antibiotic (e.g., ciprofloxacin), a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) (e.g., fluoxetine, fluvoxamine), a SNRI (e.g., venlafaxine), thioridazine, or tryptophan.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Duloxetine Delayed-Release Capsules. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you or a family member has a history of bipolar disorder (manic-depression), other mental or mood problems, suicidal thoughts or attempts, or alcohol or substance abuse
- if you have a history of seizures, heart problems (eg, heart failure, irregular heartbeat), recent heart attack, high blood pressure, kidney problems, diabetes, stomach or bowel problems (eg, slowed emptying), or increased eye pressure (eg, glaucoma)
- if you are dehydrated, have low blood sodium levels, or drink alcohol
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Duloxetine Delayed-Release Capsules. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- 5-HT1 receptor agonists (eg, sumatriptan), linezolid, lithium, MAOIs (eg, phenelzine), quinidine, rasagiline, SNRIs (eg, venlafaxine), SSRIs (eg, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine), St. John's wort, tramadol, or tryptophan because severe side effects, such as a reaction that may include fever, rigid muscles, blood pressure changes, mental changes, confusion, irritability, agitation, delirium, and coma, may occur
- Diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide) because the risk of low blood sodium levels may be increased
- Cimetidine, medicines for high blood pressure, or quinolone antibiotics (eg, ciprofloxacin) because they may increase the risk of Duloxetine Delayed-Release Capsules's side effects
- Certain antiarrhythmics (eg, flecainide, propafenone), phenothiazines (eg, chlorpromazine, thioridazine), or tricyclic antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Duloxetine Delayed-Release Capsules
Side Effects of Duloxetine Capsules (Dulot Capsules)
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects of Duloxetine Capsules (Dulot Capsules) persist or become bothersome:
- blurred vision; constipation; decreased sexual desire or ability; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; headache; increased sweating; loss of appetite; muscle aches; nausea; sore throat; tiredness; trouble sleeping; vomiting.
- Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bizarre behavior; confusion; excessive sweating; dark urine; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever or chills; hallucinations; loss of coordination; new or worsening agitation, anxiety, panic attacks, aggressiveness, impulsiveness, irritability, hostility, restlessness, or inability to sit still; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe or persistent nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; severe or persistent trouble sleeping; suicidal thoughts or attempts; tremor; trouble urinating; unusual or severe mental or mood changes
Buy Cheap Duloxetine Capsules 20, 30 and 40 mg Online
You can buy Cheap Duloxetine Capsules (Dulot Capsules) online from the Swiss Pharmacy. The 20 mg pills are priced at only $0.66 per unit if you place an order for 180 capsules whereas the 30 mg pills are priced at $0.88 per unit for an order of 180 capsules. Duvanta tablets
manufactured by Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd. are also supplied by us.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Monday, 17. August 2009.
Customers who bought this product bought also the following products: