Genegra Oral Strips
Genegra Oral Strips ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
Genegra (Sildenafil Oral Film) – Product Information
Sildenafil Oral Film (Genegra 25 mg Oral Strips) is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) which is the inability to get or keep an erection in men. Sildenafil Oral strip is an oral disintegrating film (ODF) prepared using hydrophilic polymers, which dissolve rapidly on the tongue or in the buccal cavity.
The unique composition of Genegra orally disintegrating strip enables the medicine to be absorbed via oral mucosa and produces faster therapeutic effect.
Sildenafil Oral Strips are rapidly absorbed and hence start providing the medical effect within 15 to 20 minutes after placing it on the tongue. Erection can be achieved quickly after proper sexual stimulation. The effect lasts for upto 12 hours after taking the dose. Genegra oral strips are manufactured by Aavishkar Oral Strips Pvt Ltd. in the strengths of 25 mg of Sildenafil.
Name of Drug
Genegra oral strips
Manufacturer of Genegra Oral Strips
Aavishkar Oral Strips Pvt Ltd.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
The active pharmaceutical ingredient contained in Genegra oral strips is Sildenafil Citrate. Each Genegra strip contains 25 mg of Sildenafil.
Genegra (Sildenafil Oral Film) is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) inhibitor indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Sildenafil Oral Film works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis when you are sexually excited. This action allows blood to flow into your penis, allowing you to get an erection in the natural way.
How to Use Sildenafil Oral Film
Take one 25 mg flavoured Sildenafil Oral Film strip (Genegra) and place it on the tongue. Allow it to dissolve on the tongue for a few seconds. Genegra Oral strip will start providing the medical effect within 15 to 20 minutes after placing it on the tongue.
Sildenafil Oral Film Contraindications
Genegra (Sildenafil Oral Film) are contraindicated in patients with the following conditions:
- Patients with a hypersensitivity to Sildenafil Citrate or any inactive ingredient present in Genegra oral strips.
- Caution is advised when Phosphodiesterase Type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors like Generic Sildenafil Oral Strips are administered along with alpha-blockers.In certain patients, concomitant use of these two drug classes can lower blood pressure significantly.
- Administration of Generic Sildenafil Oral Strips to patients using nitric oxide donors, such as organic nitrates or organic nitrites in any form is contraindicated. Sildenafil was shown to potentiate the hypotensive effect of nitrates
- Genegra orally disintegrating strips are contraindicated in patients with myocardial infarction within the last 90 days, unstable angina or angina occurring during sexual intercourse.
- Sildenafil 25 mg Oral film is contraindicated in patients with uncontrolled hypertension, a stroke within the last 6 months.
- Patients who have loss of vision in one eye because of Non-arteritic Anterior Ischaemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION) should not use Sildenafil orally disintegrating strips.
- Administration of Generic Sildenafil Oral Strips to patients taking guanylate cyclase (GC) stimulators, such as riociguat is contraindicated.
Generic Sildenafil Oral Film (Genegra) – Dosage
Generic Sildenafil Oral film is for use as needed. A maximum of one 25 mg strip of Genegra oral disintegrating film can be taken in a 24 hour period. You can take another dose of the medicine only if 24 hours have passed since your previous dose. Sildenafil Oral Strip may be taken with or without food.
What to Do in Case You Miss a Dose of Sildenafil Oral film (Genegra)
For most patients, this medicine is to be used as needed approximately 15 minutes to 30 minutes before sexual activity.
Storage Instructions for Generic Sildenafil Oral film
Store in a cool and dry place. keep out of reach of children and pets.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Generic Sildenafil Orally Disintegrating Strips (Genegra 25 mg)
Before using Generic Sildenafil orally disintegrating strips please inform your doctor about all the medicines that you take including no prescription medications, over the counter medicines as well as herbal remedies. The other warnings and precautions are :
- There is a potential for cardiac risk of sexual activity in patients with preexisting cardiovascular disease. Therefore, treatments for erectile dysfunction, including Sildenafil oral film , should not be generally used in men for whom sexual activity is inadvisable because of their underlying cardiovascular status.
- Prolonged erection greater than 4 hours and priapism (painful erections greater than 6 hours in duration) have been reported infrequently since market approval of Sildenafil tablets. In the event of an erection that lasts longer than 4 hours, the patient should seek immediate medical assistance.
- Physicians should advise patients to stop use of all phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors, including Generic Sildenafil Orally Disintegrating Strips (Genegra), and seek medical attention in the event of a sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes. Such an event may be a sign of non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION), a rare condition and a cause of decreased vision including permanent loss of vision,
- Physicians should advise patients to stop taking PDE5 inhibitors, including Sildenafil oral film, and seek prompt medical attention in the event of sudden decrease or loss of hearing.
- Caution is advised when PDE5 inhibitors are co-administered with alpha-blockers. PDE5 inhibitors, including Sildenafil Oral film, and alpha-adrenergic blocking agents are both vasodilators with blood pressure lowering effects.
- Sildenafil Oral film (Genegra) has systemic vasodilatory properties and may further lower blood pressure in patients taking anti-hypertensive medications.
- The concomitant administration of the protease inhibitor Ritonavir substantially increases serum concentrations of Sildenafil (11-fold increase in AUC).
Side Effects of Generic Sildenafil Oral Strips (Genegra 25 mg)
The common side effects occurring in 2% or more of the patients undergoing treatment with Generic Sildenafil Oral Strips (Genegra 25 mg oral film) include headache, flushing, dyspepsia, nasal congestion, urinary tract infection, abnormal vision, diarrhea, dizziness and rash. The other side effects are given below:
- Body as a Whole - face edema, photosensitivity reaction, shock, asthenia, pain, chills, accidental fall, abdominal pain, allergic reaction, chest pain, accidental injury.
- Cardiovascular - angina pectoris, AV block, migraine, syncope, tachycardia, palpitation, hypotension, postural hypotension, myocardial ischemia, cerebral thrombosis, cardiac arrest, heart failure, abnormal electrocardiogram, cardiomyopathy.
- Digestive - vomiting, glossitis, colitis, dysphagia, gastritis, gastroenteritis, esophagitis, stomatitis, dry mouth, liver function tests abnormal, rectal hemorrhage, gingivitis. Hemic and Lymphatic: anemia and leukopenia.
- Nervous - ataxia, hypertonia, neuralgia, neuropathy, paresthesia, tremor, vertigo, depression, insomnia, somnolence, abnormal dreams, reflexes decreased, hypesthesia.
- Musculoskeletal - arthritis, arthrosis, myalgia, tendon rupture, tenosynovitis, bone pain, myasthenia, synovitis.
- Respiratory - asthma, dyspnea, laryngitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis, bronchitis, sputum increased, cough increased.
- Skin and Appendages - urticaria, herpes simplex, pruritus, sweating, skin ulcer, contact dermatitis, exfoliative dermatitis.
- Metabolic and Nutritional - thirst, edema, gout, unstable diabetes, hyperglycemia, peripheral edema, hyperuricemia, hypoglycemic reaction, hypernatremia.
- Special Senses - sudden decrease or loss of hearing, mydriasis, conjunctivitis, photophobia, tinnitus, eye pain, ear pain, eye hemorrhage, cataract, dry eyes.
- Urogenital - cystitis, nocturia, urinary frequency, breast enlargement, urinary incontinence, abnormal ejaculation, genital edema and anorgasmia.
Buy Genegra Orally Disintegrating Strips (Sildenafil Oral Film ) Online at a Cheap price
You can buy Sildenafil oral film online at a cheap price from the Swiss Pharmacy. Genegra is available in orally disintegrating strips of 25 mg . The 25 mg Oral Film is priced at only $0.83 per unit if you place an order for 300 strips.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Thursday, 03. December 2015.
Customers who bought this product bought also the following products: