8-21 working days.
Alphagra Superb (Sildenafil and Dapoxetine Tablets) - Product Information
Alphagra Superb (Sildenafil and Dapoxetine Tablets) is the combination
of Sildenafil Citrate 100mg
and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride 60mg
Sildenafil Citrate is a medication used to treat male erectile dysfunction. Sildenafil Citrate acts by inhibiting an enzyme that regulates blood flow in the penis. Sildenafil Citrate is the most popular and well known medication used for the prime treatment for erectile dysfunction, it helps men to achieve and maintain erections.
Dapoxetine Hydrochloride is a short-acting medication for the treatment of premature ejaculation in men. Dapoxetine is well tolerated and found to improve all variables associated with premature ejaculation, including reduction of personal distress, interpersonal difficulty and improvement in the satisfaction with the sexual intercourse. Currently Dapoxetine is the only drug with regulatory approval for the treatment of premature ejaculation in men.
The combination of effects of Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine greatly improve male sexual health. Alphagra Superb 160 mg, manufactured by Alpha-Pharma Healthcare Limited, India cost only $0.90 per tablet.
We also stock Tadali Superb
, it helps men to achieve and maintain erections as well as treat premature ejaculation in men at the same time.
Name of Drug
Alphagra Superb is also known as a combination of Sildenafil Citrate 100mg
and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride 60mg
Manufacturer of Alphagra Superb (Sildenafil and Dapoxetine Tablets)
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient in Alphagra Superb
The active pharmaceutical ingredients in Alphagra Superb are Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride. Each tablet of Alphagra Superb contains 100mg Sildenafil and 60mg of Dapoxetine .
Uses of Alphagra Superb
Alphagra Superb is used to achieve and maintain erections and delay premature ejaculation in men. Alphagra Superb contains the active substance Sildenafil (as citrate), which belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. It works by helping to relax the blood vessels in your penis, allowing blood to flow into your penis when you get sexually excited. This medicine will only help you to get an erection if you are sexually stimulated.
Alphagra Superb also contains another active substance called Dapoxetine Hydrochloride. Dapoxetine is is used for the treatment of premature ejaculation (PE) in adult men aged 18 to 64 years. Dapoxetine should only be prescribed to patients who meet all the following criteria: An intravaginal ejaculatory latency time (IELT) of less than two minutes and Persistent or recurrent ejaculation with minimal sexual stimulation before, on, or shortly after penetration and before the patient wishes and Marked personal distress or interpersonal difficulty as a consequence of PE and Poor control over ejaculation as well a history of premature ejaculation in the majority of intercourse attempts over the prior 6 months.
Alphagra Superb tablets should be administered only as on-demand treatment before anticipated sexual activity.
Alphagra Superb Tablets - Mechanism of Action
The medical effect produced by Alphagra Superb tablets is due to it's two components: Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride.
Dapoxetine Hydrochloride is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) with a short duration of action. Dapoxetine leads to a delay of the ejaculation reflex and extends the IELT (intravaginal ejaculatory latency time).
Dapoxetine works by inhibiting the serotonin transporter, increasing serotonin's action at the post synaptic cleft, and as a consequence promoting ejaculatory delay.
Sildenafil Citrate is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor, and it works by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain an erection during sexual stimulation. Sildenafil enhances the effect of NO by inhibiting phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), which is responsible for degradation of cGMP in the corpus cavernosum. Sildenafil has no direct relaxant effect on isolated human corpus cavernosum. When sexual stimulation causes local release of NO, inhibition of PDE5 by sildenafil causes increased levels of cGMP in the corpus cavernosum, resulting in smooth muscle relaxation and inflow of blood to the corpus cavernosum. Sildenafil at recommended doses has no effect in the absence of sexual stimulation.
Take Alphagra Superb tablets 1 to 3 hours before sexual activity. Do not take more than 1 tablet within 24 hours. i.e. At least 24 hours should pass before you take the next dose.
Drinking alcohol reduces the effect of Alphagra Superb.
Alphagra Superb - Storage
Keep your tablets in the pack until it is time to take them. If you take the tablets out of the pack they may not keep well. Keep this medicine at room temperature, away from moisture and out of reach for children and pets. Do not store Alphagra Superb or any other medicine in the bathroom or near a sink. Do not leave it on a window sill or in the car. Heat and dampness can destroy some medicines.
Alphagra Superb Tablets Contraindications
Alphagra Superb tablets are contraindicated in patients with a hypersensitivity to Sildenafil Citrate or Dapoxetine Hydrochloride or any inactive ingredient present in tablets. Alphagra Superb tablets are contraindicated in the following cases:
- Administration of Alphagra Superb tablets to patients that use nitric oxide donors, such as organic nitrates or organic nitrites in any form is contraindicated as Sildenafil Citrate was shown to potentiate the hypotensive effect of nitrates.
- Administration of this medicine with guanylate cyclase (GC) stimulators, such as Riociguat is contraindicated.
- Alphagra Superb tablets are contraindicated in patients with significant pathological cardiac conditions, conduction abnormalities not treated with a permanent pacemaker, significant ischemic heart disease or significant valvular disease.
- Alphagra Superb is contraindicated for concomitant treatment with monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), or within 14 days of discontinuing treatment with an MAOI. Similarly, an MAOI should not be administered within 7 days after Alphagra Superb treatment has been discontinued.
- Agents for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, including Sildenafil, a constituent of Alphagra Superb should not be used in men for whom sexual activity is inadvisable (e.g. patients with severe cardiovascular disorders such as unstable angina or severe cardiac failure).
- Alphagra Superb is contraindicated in patients who have loss of vision in one eye because of non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), regardless of whether this episode was in connection or not with previous PDE5 inhibitor exposure.
- The safety of Sildenafil, a constituent of Alphagra Superb has not been studied in the following sub-groups of patients and its use is therefore contraindicated: severe hepatic impairment, hypotension (blood pressure less than 90/50 mmHg), recent history of stroke or myocardial infarction and known hereditary degenerative retinal disorders such as retinitis pigmentosa (a minority of these patients have genetic disorders of retinal phosphodiesterases).
- This medicine is also contraindicated for concomitant treatment with thioridazine, or within 14 days of discontinuing treatment with thioridazine. Similarly, thioridazine should not be administered within 7 days after Alphagra Superb tablets have been discontinued.
- Alphagra Superb tablets are contraindicated for concomitant treatment with serotonin reuptake inhibitors or other medicinal/herbal products with serotonergic effects or within 14 days of discontinuing treatment with these medicinal/herbal products. Similarly these medicinal/herbal products should not be administered within 7 days after Alphagra Superb tablets have been discontinued.
- Alphagra Superb tablets are contraindicated for concomitant treatment with potent CYP3A4 inhibitors such as Ketoconazole, Itraconazole, Ritonavir, Saquinavir, Telithromycin, Nefazodone, Nelfinavir, Atazanavir, etc.
- Alphagra Superb tablets are contraindicated in patients with moderate and severe hepatic impairment.
Warnings and Precautions when using Alphagra Superb
Before using Alphagra Superb tablets please inform your doctor all the medicines that you take including no prescription medications, over the counter medicines and herbal remedies. We advise you to consult your Physician before taking any new medication.
You must consult your physician before taking Alphagra Superb if you are taking any other medications.
- Alphagra Superb is prescribed for adult males only (18 years and older).
- Alphagra Superb must not be used by anyone taking nitrate medication (even occasionally).
- Alphagra Superb should not be taken if you are currently taking alpha blockers and should not be combined with other ED medications.
- Patients should not use Alphagra Superb if sexual activity is inadvisable due to cardiovascular status. Use of Alphagra Superb is not recommended for people with a history of cardiac dysfunction.
- Patients should seek emergency treatment if an erection lasts for more than 4 hours. Use Alphagra Superb with caution in patients predisposed to priapism. Consult a medical professional immediately if you experience erections lasting longer than 4 hours or painful erections as prolonged erections can lead to permanent tissue damage.
- Patients should stop Alphagra Superb and seek medical care if a sudden loss of vision occurs in one or both eyes, which could be a sign of non arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION). Alphagra Superb should be used with caution, and only when the anticipated benefits outweigh the risks, in patients with a history of NAION. Patients with a "crowded" optic disc may also be at an increased risk of NAION
- Patients should stop Alphagra Superb and seek prompt medical attention in the event of sudden decrease or loss of hearing
- Caution is advised when Alphagra Superb is co-administered with alpha-blockers or anti -hypertensives . Concomitant use may lead to hypotension
- At higherexposures of Sildenafil Citrate, a constituent of this medicine, decreased blood pressure, syncope, and prolonged erection may occur.
- In patients taking strong CYP inhibitors, such as Ritonavir, Sildenafil exposure is increased. your dosage may have to be decreased.
- Alphagra Superb is only indicated in men with Premature Ejaculation who meet all the listed criteria. Alphagra Superb should not be prescribed to men who have not been diagnosed with Premature Ejaculation.
- Before starting treatment, a careful medical examination including history of orthostatic events should be performed by the physician. An orthostatic test should be performed before initiating therapy (blood pressure and pulse rate, supine and standing). In case of a history of documented or suspected orthostatic reaction, treatment with Alphagra Superb should be avoided.
- Orthostatic hypotension has been reported in clinical trials. The prescribing doctor should counsel the patient in advance that if he experiences possibly prodromal symptoms, such as lightheadedness soon after standing, he should immediately lie down so his head is lower than the rest of his body or sit down with his head between his knees until the symptoms pass. The prescriber should also inform the patient not to rise quickly after prolonged lying or sitting.
- Antidepressants, including SSRIs like Dapoxetine, a constituent of this medicine, increased the risk compared to placebo of suicidal thinking and suicidality in short-term studies in children and adolescents with Major Depressive Disorder and other psychiatric disorders.
- Patients should be cautioned to avoid situations where injury could result, including driving or operating hazardous machinery, should syncope or its prodromal symptoms such as dizziness or lightheadedness occur
- Possibly prodromal symptoms such as nausea, dizziness/lightheadedness, and diaphoresis were reported more frequently among patients treated with Dapoxetine, a component of this medicine compared to placebo.
- Patients should be advised not to use Alphagra Superb in combination with recreational drugs. Recreational drugs with serotonergic activity such as ketamine, methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) and lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) may lead to potentially serious reactions if combined with Alphagra Superb.
- Patients should be advised not to use Alphagra Superb in combination with alcohol. Combining alcohol with dapoxetine may increase alcohol-related neurocognitive effects and may also enhance neurocardiogenic adverse events such as syncope, thereby increasing the risk of accidental injury; therefore, patients should be advised to avoid alcohol while taking Alphagra Superb.
- In case taking moderate or potent CYP3A4 inhibitors please ask your doctor if this medicine is suitable for you.
- Alphagra Superb should be prescribed with caution in patients taking medicinal products with vasodilatation properties (such as alpha adrenergic receptor antagonists and nitrates) due to possible reduced orthostatic tolerance.
- Alphagra Superb should not be used in patients with a history of mania/hypomania or bipolar disorder and should be discontinued in any patient who develops symptoms of these disorders.
- Due to the potential of SSRIs to lower the seizure threshold, Alphagra Superb should be discontinued in any patient who develops seizures and avoided in patients with unstable epilepsy. Patients with controlled epilepsy should be carefully monitored.
- Men with underlying signs and symptoms of depression should be evaluated prior to treatment with Alphagra Superb to rule out undiagnosed depressive disorders. Concomitant treatment of Alphagra Superb with antidepressants, including SSRIs and SNRIs, is contraindicated.
- There have been reports of bleeding abnormalities with SSRIs. Caution is advised in patients taking Alphagra Superb, particularly in concomitant use with medicinal products known to affect platelet function (e.g., atypical antipsychotics and phenothiazines, acetylsalicylic acid, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs [NSAIDs], anti-platelet agents) or anticoagulants (e.g., warfarin), as well as in patients with a history of bleeding or coagulation disorders.
- Alphagra Superb is not recommended for use in patients with severe renal impairment and caution is advised in patients with mild or moderate renal impairment.
- Abrupt discontinuation of chronically administered SSRIs used to treat chronic depressive disorders has been reported to result in the following symptoms: dysphoric mood, irritability, agitation, dizziness, sensory disturbances (e.g., paresthesias such as electric shock sensations), anxiety, confusion, headache, lethargy, emotional lability, insomnia and hypomania.
- The use of Alphagra Superb has been associated with ocular effects such as mydriasis and eye pain. Priligy should be used with caution in patients with raised intraocular pressure or those at risk of angle closure glaucoma.
- Patients with rare hereditary problems of galactose intolerance, the Lapp lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption should not take this medicine.
Avoid driving or operating machinery when taking this medication.
This medication does not offer any additional protection from sexually transmitted diseases. You still need to take your normal precautions.
Effects On Ability To Drive And Use Machines
Alphagra Superb (Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride Tablets) has minor or moderate influence on the ability to drive and use machines. Dizziness, disturbance in attention, syncope, blurred vision and somnolence have been reported in subjects receiving dapoxetine, a component of this medicine in clinical trials. Therefore, patients should be warned to avoid situations where injury could result, including driving or operating hazardous machinery.
Alphagra Superb (Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride Tablets) and Alcohol
Drinking alcohol decreases the blood which stays within your penis, which makes it harder for you to get an erection. In addition, alcohol and Sildenafil can interact. Sildenafil Citrate lowers your blood pressure, as does alcohol.
Combining alcohol with Dapoxetine may increase alcohol-related neurocognitive effects and may also enhance neurocardiogenic adverse events such as syncope, thereby increasing the risk of accidental injury; therefore, patients should be advised to avoid alcohol while taking Alphagra Superb tablets.
Alphagra Superb Overdosage
During studies with healthy volunteers of single doses up to 800 mg of Sildenafil Citrate, adverse effects were similar to those seen at lower doses but incidence rates and severities were increased. The overdose effects due to Sildenafil can cause prolonged erections, known as priapism, nausea, chest pains and irregular heartbeat. In case priapism is not treated within 24 hours the penis may become permanently damaged, leading to difficulties achieving an erection in future.
In general, symptoms of overdose with Dapoxetine Hydrochloride are somnolence, gastrointestinal disturbances such as nausea and vomiting, tachycardia, tremor, agitation and dizziness.
In the event of Alphagra Superb overdose, standard supportive measures should be adopted as required. Renal dialysis is not expected to accelerate clearance as Sildenafil is highly bound to plasma proteins and it is not eliminated in the urine. Due to high protein binding and large volume of distribution of Dapoxetine Hydrochloride, forced diuresis, dialysis, hemoperfusion and exchange transfusion are not likely to be of any benefit.
Side Effects of Alphagra Superb
Some of the Possible side effects are relatively common, such as increased thirst and a light-headedness following sudden movements - this is natural, as blood moves into the genital areas.
The other common side effects experienced by patients may include one or more of the following: Nausea, dizziness, headache, diarrhoea, insomnia, fatigue, Anxiety, Agitation, Restlessness, Insomnia, Abnormal dreams, Libido decreased, Somnolence, Disturbance in attention, Tremor, Paraesthesia, Vision blurred, Tinnitus, Flushing, Sinus congestion, Yawning, Diarrhoea, Vomiting, Constipation, Abdominal pain, Abdominal pain upper, Dyspepsia, Flatulence, Stomach discomfort, Abdominal distension, Dry mouth, Hyperhidrosis, Irritability, flushing, dyspepsia, temporary visual abnormalities (including changes in color perception, increased sensitivity to light and blurred vision), nasal congestion, back pain, myalgia, nausea, dizziness, urinary tract infections and rash
Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride Tablets During Pregnancy
Sildenafil Citrate is classified by the US FDA as Pregnancy Category B. Dapoxetine Hydrochloride has been classified by the US FDA as Pregnancy Category C.
Sildenafil Citrate is not indicated for use in women. There are no adequate and well-controlled studies of Sildenafil in pregnant women. Dapoxetine Hydrochloride is not indicated for use by women. There are no adequate and well-controlled studies of Dapoxetine Hydrochloride in pregnant women.
Alphagra Superb is not indicated for use by women. Do not use Alphagra Superb without your doctor's consent in case you are pregnant. Stop using this medication and inform your doctor immediately if you become pregnant during treatment.
Alphagra Superb is not indicated for use by women. Limited data indicate that Sildenafil and its active metabolite in breastmilk are poorly excreted into breastmilk. It is not known whether Dapoxetine or its metabolites are excreted in human milk.
Do not use this medication without telling your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
Buy Alphagra Superb 160 mg Online at Low Price - Only $0.90 per tablet
You can buy Alphagra Superb Tablets online from the Swiss Pharmacy at a low price.
Alphagra Superb 160 mg pills, manufactured by Alpha-Pharma Healthcare Limited, India are supplied in a blister strip of 10 tablets. Alphagra Superb 80 mg tablets cost only $0.90 per unit when you place an order for 500 tablets.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Tuesday, 27. August 2019.