Donepezil HCl Tablets
8-21 working days.
Donepezil HCl Tablets – Product Information
Donepezil HCl tablets (Donecept) is used for treating mild to moderate dementia.
Name of Drug
Donepezil HCl tablets: We supply Donecept.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
The active pharmaceutical ingredient contained in Donepezil HCl Tablets (Donecept tablets) is Donepezil Hydrochloride.
Uses Of Donecept Tablets (Donepezil HCl)
Donepezil HCl tablets is used for treating mild to moderate dementia (e.g., impairment of memory, judgment, and abstract thinking; changes in personality) caused by Alzheimer disease.
Donepezil HCl Tablets – Dosage
Use Donepezil HCl tablets as directed by your doctor.
- Take Donepezil HCl tablets by mouth with or without food.
- Take Donepezil HCl tablets in the evening just before bed, unless otherwise directed by your doctor.
- Continue to take Donepezil HCl Tablets even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses of Donecept Tablets.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Donepezil HCl tablets.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Donepezil HCl tablets is a cholinesterase inhibitor. Donecept tablets work by increasing acetylcholine in the brain, which may help to improve memory and thinking ability.
If you miss a dose of Donepezil HCl tablets, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Storage Instructions for Donepezil HCl Tablets
Store Donepezil HCl tablets at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Donepezil HCl Tablets out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Donepezil HCl Tablets (Donecept Tablets)
Before using Donepezil HCl tablets please inform your doctor all the medicines that you take including no prescription medications, over the counter medicines and herbal remedies. Do not use Donepezil HCl Tablets if:
- you are allergic to Donepezil HCl or any inactive ingredient in Donecept Tablets or to piperidine derivatives (e.g., cyproheptadine).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
- Donepezil HCl tablets may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or lightheadedness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Donepezil HCl tablets with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Donepezil HCl Tablets before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Donepezil HCl tablets should not be used in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Donecept tablets (Donepezil HCl) while you are pregnant. It is not known if Donepezil HCl tablets is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Donepezil HCl tablets , check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Possible Side Effects of Donepezil HCl Tablets (Donecept Tablets)
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- abnormal dreams; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; loss of appetite; muscle cramps; nausea; sleeplessness; tiredness; vomiting; weight loss.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); black or bloody stools; chest pain; depression; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; loss of bowel or bladder control; seizures; tremor; trouble urinating; unsteadiness; unusual mental or mood changes; vision changes; vomit that contains blood or looks like coffee grounds.
Buy Donepezil HCl Tablets Online
You can buy Donepezil HCl tablets (Donecept) online from the Swiss Pharmacy. It is available in pills of 5 mg and 10mg.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Sunday, 16. August 2009.
Customers who bought this product bought also the following products: