8-21 working days.
What is Cabergoline ?
Cabergoline Tablets (Cabgolin) is used for treating disorders associated with high prolactin levels: persistent breast milk production, lack of a menstrual period, infertility, and other conditions.
Name of Drug
Cabergoline Tablets : We supply Cabgolin manufactured by SUN Pharmaceuticals. (Cabgolin is also known as Caberlin manufactured by Sun Pharmaceuticals Ltd.)
Manufacturer of Cabergoline Tablets (Cabgolin)
SUN Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient in Cabergoline Tablets (Cabgolin)
The active Pharmaceutical Ingredient present in Cabergoline tablets is Cabergoline.
Uses of Cabergoline Tablets
Cabergoline Tablets are used for treating disorders associated with high prolactin levels: persistent breast milk production, lack of a menstrual period, infertility, and other conditions such as Parkinson's disease.
Cabergoline Tablets Dosage
Use Cabergoline Tablets as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take Cabergoline by mouth with food.
- It may be helpful to mark on a calendar which days you are supposed to take Cabergoline.
- If you miss a dose of Cabergoline, contact your doctor right away.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Cabergoline is a dopamine receptor agonist. It works by blocking prolactin secretion from the pituitary gland.
If you miss a dose of Cabergoline, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Cabergoline Tablets - Storage Instructions
Store Cabergoline Tablets at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Cabergoline out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Cabergoline Tablets
Before using Cabergoline Tablets please inform your doctor all the medicines that you take including no prescription medications, over the counter medicines and herbal remedies. Do not use Cabergoline if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Cabergoline or to ergot derivatives (e.g., ergotamine);
- you have uncontrolled high blood pressure;
- you are taking a butyrophenone (e.g., haloperidol), metoclopramide, a phenothiazine (e.g., chlorpromazine), or a thioxanthene (e.g., thiothixene).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Using Cabergoline Tablets During Pregnancy and breast-feeding
If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Cabergoline while you are pregnant. It is not known if Cabergoline is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Cabergoline tablets.
Important Information Regarding Cabergoline Usage:
- Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- If you suspect that you may be pregnant, contact your doctor so that a pregnancy test can be arranged.
- Cabergoline should be used with extreme caution in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- For information regarding usage of Cabergoline tablets during pregnancy or breast feeding see note above.
Possible Side Effects of Cabergoline Tablets
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Constipation; dizziness; headache; indigestion; nausea; tiredness or weakness; vomiting.
- Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue);
- Behavior changes (eg, aggression); chest pain; confusion; cough; depression; fainting;
- Hallucinations; irregular heartbeat; mood or mental changes; shortness of breath; swelling of hands or feet; vision disturbances.
Buy Cheap Cabergoline Tablets 0.5 mg Online
You can buy Cheap Cabergoline Tablets online from the Swiss Pharmacy. Cabergoline Tablets are available in pills of 0.5 mg. The 0.5 mg pills are priced at only $5.54 per unit if you place an order for 90 pills.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Monday, 17. August 2009.