8-21 working days.
Fincar Tablets – Product Information
Fincar (Finasteride) is used for treating benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
Fincar is also known as as: Finast
, Finalo, Finax
Good for minimum 12 months, please contact us, if you intend to order a larger supply. We will let you know the exact expiry date.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
The active pharmaceutical ingredient contained in Fincar Tablets is Finasteride.
Fincar prevents the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the body. DHT is involved in the development of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
Fincar is used to treat symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men with an enlarged prostate.
Fincar may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Fincar Tablets – Dosage
Use Fincar as directed by your doctor.
- The recommended dosage, for men only, is one 5-milligram tablet per day.
- You may take Fincar either with a meal or between meals.
- Continue to use Fincar even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- Using Fincar at the same time each day will help you to remember.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Fincar.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Fincar is an enzyme inhibitor. It works by lowering levels of a hormone called DHT (dihydrotestosterone), which is a major cause of prostate growth; lowering DHT leads to shrinkage of the enlarged prostate gland.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the dose you missed and take only your next regularly scheduled dose. Do not take a double dose of this medication.
Storage Instructions for Fincar Tablets
Store Fincar Tablets at room temperature, below 86 degrees F (30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Fincar out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Fincar Tablets
Before taking Fincar Tablets, tell your doctor if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this medication, or to a similar medicine called dutasteride (Avodart). Also tell your doctor if you have:
- liver disease, or abnormal liver enzyme tests;
- prostate cancer;
- a bladder muscle disorder;
- stricture of your urethra; or
- if you are unable to urinate.
Fincar should never be taken by a woman or a child. Fincar can be absorbed through the skin, and women or children should not be permitted to handle Fincar tablets. Although Fincar is not for use by women, this medication can cause birth defects if a woman is exposed to it during pregnancy. Fincar tablets should not be handled by a woman who is pregnant or who may become pregnant. If a woman accidentally comes into contact with this medication from a broken or crushed tablet, wash the area with soap and water right away.
Possible Side Effects of Fincar Tablets
If you experience any of the following serious side effects, stop taking Fincar Tablets and seek emergency medical attention:
- an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of your throat; swelling of your lips, tongue, or face; or hives);
- a very irregular or fast heartbeat; or
- confusion or unusual behavior.
Other, less serious side effects are more likely to occur. Continue to take Fincar and talk to your doctor if you experience
- anxiety, irritability, or nervousness;
- tremor (shaking);
- headache; or
- skin flushing. Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.
Buy Cheap Fincar Tablets Online
You can buy Cheap Fincar Tablets online from the Swiss Pharmacy. It is available in pills of 5 mg. The 5 mg pills are priced at only $0.88 per unit if you place an order for 360 tablets.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Monday, 17. August 2009.
Customers who bought this product bought also the following products: