8-21 working days.
Vardenafil Tablets – Product Information
Vardenafil is used as an oral therapy for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Having the long-lasting effect of 4 hours, and the start time of 16 min, Vardenafil represents an uncontested advantage in comparison with Sildenafil Citrate (Sildenafil). Vardenafil 20mg is available as Vardif tablets whereas Vardenafil 10mg is available as Vititra tablets. Vardenafil tablets are available at a low cost online from only $0.65 per pill.
Name of Drug
Vardenafil 20 mg: We offer , Vardif manufactured by Alpha-Pharma Healthcare (www.alpha-pharma.com).
Vardenafil 10 mg: We offer Vilitra manufactured by Centurion Remedies (www.centurionremedies.com).
(Sometimes Vardenafil is also referred to as: Valif, Filitra and Vivanza).
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
The active Pharmaceutical Ingredient present in Vardif Tablets is Vardenafil Hydrochloride. Each Vardif tablet contains 20 mg of Vardenafil. The active Pharmaceutical Ingredient present in Vilitra Tablets is Vardenafil Hydrochloride. Each Vilitra tablet contains 10 mg of Vardenafil.
Uses of Vardenafil Tablets
Vardenafil tablets are an oral therapy for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It can be also used for other purposes.
Vardenafil Tablets Dosage
Vardenafil should be taken as needed, about an hour before sexual activity. Some form of sexual stimulation is needed for an erection to occur with Vardenafil. Vardenafil should not be taken more than once daily. Allow 24 hours to pass between doses.
Sildenafil (Sildenafil Citrate) or Vardenafil – Which is Better
- Vardenafil can act in 16 minutes compared with 30 to 60 minutes for Sildenafil Citrate;
- Vardenafil can be taken with food, while Sildenafil Citrate should be taken on an empty stomach;
- Vardenafil has no adverse side effects on the heart or vision. Sildenafil Citrate is known to require more monitoring for these side effects;
- Vardenafil lasted longer in clinical trials compared to Sildenafil Citrate;
- Works for up to 6 hours;
- Recommended time to take Vardenafil is 25 to 45 minutes before sex ;
- With Vardenafil, there are no food or alcohol restrictions. Romantic dinners are no longer out of the question;
- Vardenafil has fewer side effects compared to Sildenafil Citrate (Sildenafil) and lasts about the same time as Sildenafil Citrate in the body.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Vardenafil is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor that works by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain an erection.
Since Vardenafil is to be used as needed, so you are not likely to miss a dose.
Store at 25 degrees C (77 degrees F); excursions permitted to 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F). Keep Vardenafil and all medicines out of the reach of children and away from moisture and heat.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Vardenafil Tablets
Do not use Vardenafil if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Vardenafil;
- you are taking or using nitroglycerin (eg, tablet, patch, ointment), nitrates (eg, isosorbide), or certain antiarrhythmics (eg, amiodarone, quinidine);
- you have had a heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat within the past 6 months;
- you have certain eye problems (eg, retina diseases such as retinitis pigmentosa), uncontrolled chest pain, uncontrolled high blood pressure, low blood pressure, irregular heartbeat (eg, congenital QT prolongation), severe heart failure, severe liver problems, or end-stage kidney disease that requires dialysis.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Possible Side Effects of Vardenafil Tablets
Stop using Vardenafil and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- sudden vision loss;
- ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- irregular heartbeat;
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- shortness of breath;
- vision changes;
- feeling light-headed, fainting; or
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer.
Less serious side effects may include:
- warmth or redness in your face, neck, or chest;
- stuffy nose;
- upset stomach; or
- back pain.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Tell your doctor about any unusual or bothersome side effect.
More Information about Vardenafil Tablets
Vardenafil 20 mg is available under the brand name Vardif manufactured by Alpha-Pharma Healthcare and Vardenafil 10 mg is available as Vilitra tablets. Other brand or generic formulations may also be available. Ask your pharmacist any questions you have about this medication, especially if it is new for you.
Buy Cheap Vardenafil Tablets 20 mg (Vardif) and Vardenafil 10 mg (Vilitra) Online at only $0.65 per Pill
You can buy Cheap Vardenafil Tablets online from the Swiss Pharmacy.
Vardenafil is available in tablets of 20 mg and 10 mg. Vardif 20 mg tablets are priced at $0.65 per unit if you place an order for 1000 pills whereas Vilitra 10 mg tablets are priced at only $0.80 per unit if you place an order for 500 pills.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Thursday, 20. August 2009.
Customers who bought this product bought also the following products: