8-21 working days.
Cobese Capsules ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK.
As an alternative we have Vyfat and Obelit Capsules which have the same active ingredient Orlistat as Cobese capsules. For Orlistat 120 mg we offer Vyfat and and for Orlistat 60mg we offer Obelit
Cobese Capsules – Product Information
Cobese (Orlistat) is recommended and prescribed by pharmacists as a weight loss medication that targets the absorption of fat in your body rather than suppressing your appetite.
Cobese is also known as: Orlimac and Orlistat
Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
The active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Cobese Capsules is Orlistat
Cobese is a world recognized medicine for patients, suffering from obesity, in its ability to manage adiposis in adult and adolescent patients, from age 12 and older.
Cobese Capsules – Dosage
Use Cobese Capsules as directed by your doctor.
- Read the chart on the medicine package. You may consider starting Cobese if your weight is the same or more than the weight shown for your height. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
- Take Cobese by mouth with each meal containing fat. Do not take more than 3 capsules daily.
- If a meal is missed or contains no fat, do not take a dose of Cobese.
- Cobese may decrease your absorption of vitamins. Take a multivitamin once a day at bedtime.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Cobese.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Cobese is a weight loss medication that targets the absorption of fat in your body rather than suppressing your appetite. It is useful for long term use and has been shown to be effective for 1-2 years. Dietary fats are inhibited from being absorbed and this allows about 30% of the fat eaten in the meal to pass through the gut undigested. This helps you to reduce and maintain your weight, as well as to minimize any weight regain.
Cobese can also help to improve risk factors, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high blood sugar which, if not treated, could lead to other diseases such as hypertension and diabetes.
If you miss a dose of Cobese, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Storage Information for Cobese Capsules
Store Cobese Capsules at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep in a tight, light-resistant container. Keep Cobese out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Cobese Capsules
Do not use Cobese if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Cobese;
- you are not overweight;
- you have problems absorbing food or bile flow problems (e.g., cholestasis);
- you have received an organ transplant;
- you take cyclosporine.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose without checking with your doctor. Taking more than the recommended dose may not help you lose more weight. It may increase your risk of side effects.
- Proper diet and exercise are important in order to lose weight and keep it off. Follow the diet and exercise program given to you by your health care provider.
- Cobese may cause changes in your bowel or stool (e.g., gas with oily spotting, loose stools, more frequent stools). Eating a low-fat diet may help lessen these side effects.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Cobese before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Diabetes patients - Cobese may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Cobese should not be used in children younger than 18 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Do not take Cobese if you are pregnant. If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. It is not known if Cobese is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Cobese.
Possible Side Effects of Cobese Capsules
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- diarrhoea; gas with discharge; frequent or loose stools; oily spotting; trouble controlling bowel movements.
- Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); severe or persistent stomach pain.
Buy Cheap Cobese Capsules 120 mg Online
You can buy Cheap Cobese Capsules online from the Swiss Pharmacy. It is available in Capsules of 120 mg. The 120 mg Capsules are priced at only $3.33 per unit if you place an order for 180 capsules.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Thursday, 20. August 2009.
Customers who bought this product bought also the following products: