8-21 working days.
Medroxyprogesterone Tablets – Product Information
Medroxyprogesterone is used for treating certain menstrual problems or uterine problems (e.g., abnormal bleeding, endometrial hyperplasia).
Name of Drug
Medroxyprogesterone Acetate Tablets: We supply Deviry manufactured by Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Medroxyprogesterone
Manufacturer Of Medroxyprogesterone Tablets
Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient In Medroxyprogesterone Tablets
The active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Medroxyprogesterone Tablets is Medroxyprogesterone Acetate
Uses Of Medroxyprogesterone Acetate Tablets
Medroxyprogesterone is used for treating certain menstrual problems or uterine problems (e.g., abnormal bleeding, endometrial hyperplasia). Medroxyprogesterone Acetate Tablets may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Medroxyprogesterone Tablets – Dosage
Use Medroxyprogesterone as directed by your doctor.
- Take Medroxyprogesterone by mouth with or without food.
- Take Medroxyprogesterone at the same time every day, with doses not more than 24 hours apart.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Medroxyprogesterone.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Medroxyprogesterone is a progestin hormone. It works by altering the lining of the uterus.
If you miss a dose of Medroxyprogesterone, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Storage Information for Medroxyprogesterone Tablets
Store Medroxyprogesterone Tablets at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Medroxyprogesterone out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Medroxyprogesterone Acetate Tablets
Do not use Medroxyprogesterone if:
- you are allergic to Medroxyprogesterone Acetate or any inactive ingredient in Medroxyprogesterone Tablets ;
- you have vaginal bleeding of unknown cause, or if you have a history of blood clots, bleeding in the brain (e.g., stroke), liver problems, or breast or genital cancer.
- you are pregnant or may be pregnant.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Additional Important Information About Medroxyprogesterone Tablets
Before using Medroxyprogesterone Tablets please inform your doctor all the medicines that you take including no prescription medications, over the counter medicines and herbal remedies.
- Medroxyprogesterone may cause drowsiness or dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Medroxyprogesterone with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Medroxyprogesterone may cause dark skin patches on your face. Exposure to the sun may make these patches darker. If patches develop, use a sunscreen or protective clothing when exposed to the sun, sunlamps, or tanning booths.
- Diabetes patients - Medroxyprogesterone may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Medroxyprogesterone should not be used for children; safety and effectiveness for children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Do not use Medroxyprogesterone Acetate Tablets if you are pregnant. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. Medroxyprogesterone is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you are using Medroxyprogesterone , check with your doctor or pharmacist to discuss the risks to your baby.
Side Effects of Medroxyprogesterone Tablets
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- acne; changes in menstrual flow, including breakthrough bleeding, spotting, or missed periods; dizziness; drowsiness; fever; headache; hot flashes; nausea; nervousness; pain; rash; sleeplessness; stomach pain; weakness; weight gain or loss.
- Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; depression; lumps in the breast or under the armpits; partial or complete loss of vision or changes in vision; shortness of breath; slurred speech; sudden loss of coordination; sudden or severe headache; swelling of fingers or ankles; tenderness, pain, or swelling of the calf; weakness, numbness
Buy Medroxyprogesterone 10 mg Tablets Online at a Cheap Price
You can buy Cheap Medroxyprogesterone Tablets online from the Swiss Pharmacy. Medroxyprogesterone Tablets are available in Tablets of 10 mg. The 10 mg Tablets are priced at only $0.63 per unit if you place an order for 180 Tablets.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Thursday, 20. August 2009.
Customers who bought this product bought also the following products: