Ranitidine Hydrochloride Tablets
Ranitidine Tablets – Product Information
Ranitidine Tablets (Ranitidine HCl) is used for treating certain conditions that cause your body to produce too much stomach acid.
Name of Drug
Ranitidine Tablets : We supply Zinetac manufactured by the same patent holder as brand Zantac® , GlaxoSmithKline.
Manufacturer of Ranitidine Tablets
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient in Ranitidine Tablets
The active pharmaceutical ingredient contained in Ranitidine Tablets is Ranitidine Hydrochloride.
Uses Of Ranitidine Tablets
Ranitidine is used for treating certain conditions that cause your body to make too much stomach acid (e.g., Zollinger-Ellison syndrome). Ranitidine HCl Tablets are also used to treat ulcers of the small intestine that have not responded to other treatment. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Ranitidine Tablets – Dosage
Use Ranitidine as directed by your doctor.
- Ranitidine may be taken by mouth with or without food.
- Swallow Ranitidine HCl tablets whole. Do not crush or chew before swallowing.
- Continue to take Ranitidine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses. Taking Ranitidine at the same time each day will help you to remember to take it.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Ranitidine.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Ranitidine is an H2 receptor blocker. It works by blocking the action of histamine in the stomach. This reduces the amount of acid the stomach makes. Reducing stomach acid helps to reduce heartburn, to heal irritation of the esophagus, and to heal ulcers of the stomach or intestines.
If you miss a dose of Ranitidine , use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Storage Instructions for Ranitidine Tablets
Store Ranitidine Tablets between 59 and 77 degrees F (15 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Ranitidine Tablets out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Ranitidine Tablets
Before using Amlodipine Tablets please inform your doctor all the medicines that you take including no prescription medications, over the counter medicines and herbal remedies. Do not use Ranitidine if:
- you are allergic to Ranitidine Hydrochloride or any inactive ingredient in Ranitidine Tablets;
- you have a history of porphyria (a blood disease).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
- Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Ranitidine may interfere with certain lab tests, including urine protein tests. Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are taking Ranitidine.
- Lab tests, including liver function, may be performed while you use Ranitidine. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Ranitidine should be used with extreme caution in children younger than 1 month old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Ranitidine while you are pregnant. Ranitidine is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Ranitidine.
Possible Side Effects of Ranitidine Tablets
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- constipation; diarrhea; headache; nausea; stomach upset.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); confusion; dark urine; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; hallucinations; severe or persistent headache or stomach pain; unusual bruising or bleeding; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
Buy Buy Ranitidine Tablets 150 mg Online
You can buy Ranitidine Tablets Online online from the Swiss Pharmacy. It is available in pills of 150 mg. The 150 mg pills are priced at only $0.13 per unit if you place an order for 360 tablets.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Friday, 21. August 2009.
Customers who bought this product bought also the following products: