8-21 working days.
Aziderm Cream (Azelaic Acid Cream) – Product Information
Aziderm Cream (Azelaic Acid Cream or Generic Azelex) is a topical antibacterial. it is used for treating mild to moderate acne.
Name of Drug
Aziderm Cream is also known as: Azelaic Acid, Acnederm, Azelex, Finacea, Finevin, Skinoren Cream, Intendis or Generic Azelex cream.
Manufacturer of Aziderm Cream
Micro Labs Ltd.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
The active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Generic Aziderm Cream is Azelaic Acid.
Aziderm or Azelaic Acid Cream - Drug Uses
Aziderm Cream is indicated for the topical treatment of mild-to-moderate inflammatory acne vulgaris.
Aziderm Cream is a topical antibacterial. Exactly how it works is unknown, but it may block production of proteins necessary for the bacteria to survive.
Aziderm Cream – Dosage
Use Aziderm Cream as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.The duration of use of Aziderm Cream can vary from person to person and depends on the severity of the acne. The hands should be washed thoroughly following application.
- Before using Aziderm Cream, wash the affected area with warm water and soap, rinse, and pat dry. Aziderm Cream should be gently but thoroughly massaged into the affected areas twice daily, in the morning and evening. Cover the affected area with a thin film of medicine and gently rub in until medicine is evenly distributed. Allow the medicine to dry.
- Wash your hands immediately before and after using Aziderm Cream.
- Do not cover the affected area with gauze or a bandage unless your doctor tells you to do so.
- Continue to use Aziderm Cream for the full course of treatment even if your condition improves. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of Aziderm Cream, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Aziderm Cream.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Aziderm Cream
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Azelaic Acid Cream (Aziderm Cream):
Some medical conditions may interact with Aziderm Cream. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of asthma or cold sores
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Aziderm Cream. Because little, if any, of Aziderm Cream is absorbed into the blood, the risk of it interacting with another medicine is low.
Ask your health care provider if Aziderm Cream may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
- It may take several weeks for Aziderm Cream to work. If your symptoms do not get better within 4 weeks or if they get worse, check with your doctor.
- Aziderm Cream is for external use only. Avoid getting Aziderm Cream in your vagina, eyes, nose, or mouth. If Aziderm Cream does get into your eyes, wash your eyes immediately with plenty of water. If eye irritation continues, contact your doctor.
- If you use topical products too often, your condition may become worse.
- Aziderm Cream may cause harm if it is swallowed. If you may have taken it by mouth, contact your poison control center or emergency room right away.
- Talk with your doctor before you use any other medicines or cleansers on your skin.
- Aziderm Cream should be used with extreme caution in CHILDREN younger than 12 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
Using Aziderm Cream During PREGNANCY And BREAST-FEEDING
If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Aziderm Cream while you are pregnant. It is not known if Aziderm Cream is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Aziderm Cream, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Possible Side Effects of Aziderm Cream
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Dryness; temporary burning, itching, redness, stinging, or tingling at the application site.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); change in skin color; peeling, irritation, or inflammation of skin.
Buy Aziderm Cream ( Aziderm Gel or Ointment) 10 % and 20 % Online
You can buy Aziderm Cream ( Also referred to as Azelaic Acid Cream, Generic Azelex cream, Aziderm Gel or Aziderm Ointment) online at a Cheap rate from the Swiss Pharmacy. It is available in tubes of 10 %and 20 % . The 10 % tubes are priced at $14.14 per unit for an order of 7 tubes whereas the 20 % tubes are priced at $17 per unit for an order of 7 tubes .
This Product was added to our catalogue on Saturday, 25. September 2010.
Customers who bought this product bought also the following products: