Buspirone Hydrochloride Tablets
8-21 working days.
Buspirone Tablets – Product Information
Buspirone Tablets (Buspirone Hydrochloride) are indicated for the management of anxiety disorders.
Name of Drug
Buspirone Tablets : We supply Buspin 10 mg tablets manufactured by Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Manufacturer of Buspirone Hydrochloride Tablets
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient In Buspirone Tablets
The active pharmaceutical ingredient contained in Buspirone Tablets is Buspirone Hydrochloride
Uses Of Buspirone Tablets
Buspirone is used for the short term relief of anxiety symptoms. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Buspirone Tablets – Dosage
Use Buspirone Tablets as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
Take Buspirone Tablets by mouth. Take it consistently, either always with food or always without food.
Avoid large amounts of grapefruit or grapefruit juice while you are taking Buspirone . Talk with your doctor or pharmacist if you have questions about including grapefruit or grapefruit juice in your diet while you are taking Buspirone.
Buspirone Hydrochloride is designed to be taken every day to prevent anxiety symptoms. Buspirone Tablets do not work if it is only taken as needed or only when anxiety symptoms are present.
Continue to take Buspirone even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Buspirone Hydrochloride is an anti anxiety agent. It is not known exactly how Buspirone works to relieve anxiety. It is believed that it may react with specific chemical receptors in the brain.
If you miss a dose of Buspirone, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Storage Instructions for Buspirone Tablets
Store Buspirone Tablets at room temperature and keep away from moisture and sunlight. Do not store in the bathroom.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Buspirone Pills
Before using Buspirone Hydrochloride Tablets please inform your doctor all the medicines that you take including no prescription medications, over the counter medicines and herbal remedies. Do NOT use Buspirone if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Buspirone
- you have severe liver or kidney problems
- you are taking furazolidone, sodium oxybate (GHB), or a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (eg, phenelzine), or if you have taken an MAOI within the past 14 days
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Buspirone. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of alcoholism or substance abuse, or have liver or kidney problems
- if you have a history of suicidal thoughts or actions
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Buspirone. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Furazolidone or MAOIs (eg, phenelzine) because serious side effects, including severe high blood pressure, may occur
- Azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole), diltiazem, HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir), macrolides and ketolides (eg, erythromycin, azithromycin), nefazodone, or verapamil because they may increase the risk of Buspirone 's side effects
- Carbamazepine, dexamethasone, phenobarbital, phenytoin, or rifampin because they may decrease Buspirone 's effectiveness
- Sodium oxybate (GHB) because the risk of its side effects may be increased by Buspirone
Side Effects of Buspirone Hydrochloride (Buspirone Tablets)
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects of Buspirone Hydrochloride Tablets persist or become bothersome:
- Blurred vision; dizziness; drowsiness; excitability; headache; lightheadedness; nausea.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); abnormal muscle movements; chest pain; fainting; fever; irregular heartbeat; loss of coordination; memory problems; new or worsening mental, mood, or personality changes (eg, anger, hostility, confusion, depression); seizures; suicidal thoughts or actions; unusual restlessness; vision changes.
Buy Buspirone 10 mg Tablets Online
You can buy Buspirone Tablets online from the Swiss Pharmacy. It is available in pills of 10 mg.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Sunday, 26. September 2010.
Customers who bought this product bought also the following products: