8-21 working days.
Nexpro Tablets (Generic Esomeprazole)– Product Information
Nexpro is used in the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), reduction of risk of NSAID associated gastric ulcer and other conditions involving excessive stomach acid such as Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
Name of Drug
Manufacturer of Nexpro Tablets (Generic Esomeprazole Tablets)
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd India
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
The active pharmaceutical ingredient contained in Nexpro Tablets is Esomeprazole
What is Nexpro Used For
Nexpro decreases the amount of acid produced in the stomach. Nexpro is used to treat symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and other conditions involving excessive stomach acid such as Zollinger-Ellison syndrome. It is also used to promote healing of erosive esophagitis (damage to your esophagus caused by stomach acid).
Nexpro may also be given to prevent gastric ulcer caused by infection with helicobacter pylori (H. pylori), or by the use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
Nexpro Tablets – Dosage
Use Nexpro as directed by your doctor. The usual dosage for the healing (treatment) of Erosive esophagitis in adults is 20 mg or 40 mg once daily for 4 to 8 weeks. For the maintenence of healing of Erosive esophagitis in adults is 20 mg once daily for 4 weeks. For Symptomatic gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) it is 20 mg once daily for 4 weeks.
- Take Nexpro by mouth with or without food.
- Take it around the same time every day.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Nexpro.
How Does Nexpro Work – Drug Class and Mechanism
Nexpro is a proton pump inhibitor. It works by decreasing the amount of acid produced in the stomach.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the medicine at the next regularly scheduled time. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Storage Instructions for Nexpro Tablets
Store Nexpro tablets at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Nexpro out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Nexpro Tablets
Do not use Nexpro if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Nexpro or to similar medicines (e.g., omeprazole);
- you are taking an HIV protease inhibitor (e.g., atazanavir).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
- Nexpro may cause drowsiness or dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Nexpro with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Contact your doctor if you have any symptoms of a bleeding ulcer, such as black, tarry stools or vomit that looks like coffee grounds; or if you experience throat pain, chest pain, severe stomach pain, or trouble swallowing.
- Nexpro may interfere with certain lab tests. Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are using Esomeprazole.
- Nexpro should be used with caution in Asian patients; the risk of side effects may be increased in these patients.
- Nexpro should be used with extreme caution in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Nexpro while you are pregnant. It is not known if Nexpro is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while using Nexpro.
Possible Side Effects of Nexpro Tablets
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- constipation; diarrhea; dry mouth; gas; headache; nausea; pain, swelling, or redness at the injection site; stomach pain.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); chest pain; fast heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual tiredness.
Buy Cheap Generic Esomeprazole tablets Online (Nexpro Tablets) 20 mg and 40 mg
You can buy Cheap Generic Esomeprazole tablets online from the Swiss Pharmacy. We stock Nexpro Tablets manufactured by Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd, India . It is available in pills of 20 mg and 40 mg. The 20 mg pills are priced at only $0.33 per unit if you place an order for 180 tablets whereas the 40 mg pills are priced at $0.50 per unit for an order of 180 tablets.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Saturday, 09. October 2010.