8-21 working days.
Climax Spray (Lidocaine Topical Aerosol) – Product Information
Climax spray is used to treat, and prevent premature ejaculation. It also helps prolong the duration of sexual intercourse by delaying ejaculations to enjoy longer lasting sex. Climax Spray is a topical aerosol, containing Lidocaine. It is available in strength of U.S.P. 10% w/w. It contains Lidocaine U.S.P 1.5 g . Each metered dose delivers Lidocaine U.S.P 5 mg. Climax spray bottle contains 200 to 300 metered dose sprays. Climax spray bottle (Lidocaine topical aerosol) has net contents of 15 gm.
Name of Drug
Manufacturer of Climax Spray (Lidocaine Topical Aerosol)
Midas Care Pharmaceutical Pvt .Ltd
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
The active pharmaceutical ingredient in Climax Spray is Lidocaine anaesthetic in aerosol form.
Mechanism of Action
Climax Spray contains anaesthetic Lidocaine in aerosol form. Lidocaine, when sprayed on the head and shaft of the penis, leads to its rapid absorption by the penile skin.
It desensitizes the penis by stabilizing the neuronal membrane, inhibiting the ionic fluxes required for the initiation, and conduction of impulses.
Lidocaine produces a local anaesthetic action, and desensitizes the penis. This prolongs the duration of sexual intercourse, and helps enjoy longer lasting sex by delaying ejaculation.
Uses of Climax Spray
Climax Spray is used to treat premature ejaculation, and prolong sexual intercourse by delaying ejaculation to enjoy longer lasting sex.
Administration and Dosage of Climax Spray (Lidocaine Topical Aerosol)
Climax Spray can only be used by men of 18 years of age, and above.
- Shake the Lidocaine topical spray bottle well before use.
- Start with 3 to 4 sprays on the head and shaft of the penis from a distance of 5 cm.
- Rub spray lotion into the skin of the penis until it is completely absorbed.
- Wait 10 minutes (you may wait 15-20 minutes, if more control is desired).
- You can consider wiping the penis with a damp towel, if oral sex is anticipated.
- The maximum adult dosage is up to maximum 10 sprays to achieve the desired results.
Side Effects of Climax Spray (Lidocaine Topical Aerosol)
The possible Side Effects of Climax spray are
- Severe allergic reactions (rash, itching, difficulty breathing, tightness in the chest, swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue). Consult a physician immediately, if any of the mentioned signs appear after using Lidocaine topical aerosol (Climax spray).
- Central nervous system: light headedness, nervousness, apprehension, euphoria, confusion, dizziness, drowsiness, tinnitus, blurred vision, vomiting, sensations of heat, cold, twitching, tremors, convulsions, unconsciousness, and respiratory depression.
- Cardiovascular System: Cardiovascular manifestations are usually depressant characterized by bradycardia, hypotension, and cardiovascular collapse, which may lead to cardiac arrest.
- Acute Systemic Toxicity: Climax Spray may cause acute toxic effects, if high systemic levels occur due to rapid absorption. It may lead to drowsiness which is an early sign of a high blood level of the drug, and may occur as a consequence of rapid absorption.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Climax Spray (Lidocaine Topical Aerosol)
Before using Lidocaine topical aerosol please inform your doctor about all the medicines that you take including no prescription medications, over the counter medicines and herbal remedies.
The other precautions to be taken before using Climax spray are:
- Consult a physician before starting to use Climax spray.
- Get yourself tested for any kind of allergies to lidocaine before using Climax spray.
- Do not use this product if you or your partners are allergic to lidocaine.
- Do not use this product on irritated or broken skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, and direct inhalation.
- If you or your partner develops a rash, or irritation such as burning, and itching, discontinue use.
- Excess numbness may cause a temporary loss of erection. If symptoms persist, consult a physician.
- Climax spay does not offer any additional protection from sexually transmitted diseases including AIDS (HIV). Using a condom is the only way to protect you.
- Climax spray results may vary with each individual
- Climax spray is a topical spray only to be used externally.
- Discontinue use of Climax spray if you develop skin irritation or burning.
- Do not use Lidocaine topical (Climax spray) if you or your partners are being treated for kidney or liver disease.
- Climax spray should not be used if your partner is pregnant.
- Climax spray should not be used if your partner is a nursing mother.
Climax Spray – Drug Interactions
The drug Interactions of Climax spray are given below:
* Climax spray ( Lidocaine topical) should be used with caution in patients receiving other local anaesthetics, antiarrhythmic drugs like tocainide, or agents structurally related to amide-type local anaesthetics, since the toxic effects are additive.
* Drugs that reduce the clearance of lidocaine (e.g. cimetidine and ß-blockers) may cause potentially toxic plasma concentration when lidocaine is given in repeated high doses over a long time period. Therefore it is advised to consult a physician for dosage adjustments of Lidocaine topical aerosol (Climax spray).
Storage Instructions for Climax Spray (Lidocaine Topical Aerosol)
Keep Climax spray away from direct heat and sunlight. Do not expose to temperature exceeding 50 degree Celsius.
Do not pierce or burn even when apparently empty. Do not spray Lidocaine topical aerosol on naked flame or incandescent material.
Keep out of reach of children.
Buy Climax Spray (Lidocaine Topical) Online
You can buy Climax Spray online at a cheap rate from the Swiss Pharmacy. Lidocaine topical aerosol sprays are priced at only $17.27 per unit if you place an order for 15 bottles.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Monday, 07. January 2013.
Customers who bought this product bought also the following products: