Tiotropium Bromide Capsules for HandiHaler
8-21 working days.
Tiotropium Bromide Capsules for HandiHaler – Product Information
Treating symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including bronchitis and emphysema. You can also buy the HandiHaler (Cipla Rotahaler manufactured by Cipla Ltd.), which is to be used with Tiotropium Bromide capsules, from our online pharmacy. Please follow this link.
Name of Drug
Tiotropium Bromide Capsules: We supply Tiova Rotacaps 18mcg manufactured by Cipla Ltd.
Manufacturer Of Tiotropium Bromide Capsules for HandiHaler
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
The active pharmaceutical ingredient contained in Tiotropium Bromide Capsules/Rotacaps is Tiotropium Bromide. ( It does not contain a steroid)
Tiotropium Bromide Capsules/Rotacaps (tiotropium bromide inhalation powder) consists of a capsule dosage form containing a dry powder formulation of Tiotropium Bromide intended for oral inhalation only with the HandiHaler inhalation device.
Treating symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including bronchitis and emphysema. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Tiotropium Bromide HandiHaler is an anticholinergic agent. It works by enlarging the airways to allow easier breathing.
Tiotropium Bromide Capsules/Rotacaps – Dosage
Use Tiotropium Bromide Capsules/Rotacaps as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Do not swallow the capsules. The capsules are used with a special inhaler.
- To remove the capsule from the packaging, peel back the foil and tip the capsule out. Do NOT cut the foil or use anything sharp to remove the capsule.
- Do not remove a capsule from the packaging until you are ready to use it. If a second capsule is exposed to the air when you are removing a capsule for use, it must be discarded. Do not save the capsule for later.
- The capsule must immediately be placed in a special inhaler device. The device will puncture the capsule so that the medicine inside may be inhaled into the lungs through the mouthpiece. Exhale slowly and deeply. Do not breathe into the mouthpiece of the inhaler. Position the inhaler mouthpiece between your lips and try to rest your tongue flat. Keep your head upright. Take a slow, deep breath. You should hear or feel the capsule vibrate inside the inhaler. Hold your breath as long as it feels comfortable, then exhale slowly through pursed lips. Breathe out completely.
- To be sure all of the medicine has been inhaled from the capsule, inhale from the mouthpiece a second time following the same process.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are unclear on how to use this device or inhale the medicine. Clean the inhaler device once a month according to the instructions in the patient leaflet.
- Each inhaler device may be used for up to 1 year and then should be replaced.
- Using Tiotropium Bromide HandiHaler at the same time each day will help you remember to use it.
- Use Tiotropium Bromide HandiHaler on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it.
- If you miss a dose of Tiotropium Bromide HandiHaler , use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Tiotropium Bromide Capsules/Rotacaps.
Storage Instructions for Tiotropium Bromide HandiHaler
Store Tiotropium Bromide Capsules/Rotacaps at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Tiotropium Bromide HandiHaler out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Tiotropium Bromide Capsules/Rotacaps
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Tiotropium Bromide Capsules/Rotacaps or to atropine or related medicines (eg, ipratropium)
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Tiotropium Bromide Capsules/Rotacaps :
Some medical conditions may interact with Tiotropium Bromide Capsules/Rotacaps. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate or blockage of the bladder neck, or you have glaucoma, or kidney problems
- if you are having an asthma attack or increased difficulty breathing
- if you have a history of stroke
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Tiotropium Bromide HandiHaler . However, no specific interactions with Tiotropium Bromide HandiHaler are known at this time.
Ask your health care provider if Tiotropium Bromide HandiHaler may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information Regarding Tiotropium Bromide Capsules/Rotacaps
- Tiotropium Bromide Capsules/Rotacaps may cause dizziness. This effect may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Tiotropium Bromide Capsules/Rotacaps with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Tiotropium Bromide Capsules/Rotacaps will not stop an asthma attack once it has started. If you are also using a rescue inhaler (eg, albuterol), be sure to always carry it with you to use during asthma attacks.
- Avoid getting Tiotropium Bromide HandiHaler in your eyes. If you get Tiotropium Bromide HandiHaler in your eyes and eye pain, blurred vision, or other vision changes occur, contact your doctor immediately.
- Tiotropium Bromide HandiHaler
- aler with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially constipation or urinary tract infections.
- Tiotropium Bromide HandiHaler should be used with extreme caution in CHILDREN; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Tiotropium Bromide HandiHaler while you are pregnant. It is not known if Tiotropium Bromide HandiHaler is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Tiotropium Bromide HandiHaler , check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Possible Side Effects of Tiotropium Bromide Capsules/Rotacaps
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Constipation; dry mouth; mild nosebleed; sinus inflammation; sore throat; stomach pain; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); chest pain; confusion, one-sided weakness, sudden vision problems, or slurred speech; difficult or painful urination; fast or irregular heartbeat; new or worsened breathing problems; irritation, pain, or white patches in the mouth or on the tongue; mouth sores; severe or persistent constipation; severe or persistent nosebleed; trouble swallowing; vision changes; wheezing.
Buy Cheap Tiotropium Bromide Capsules/Rotacaps Online
You can buy Cheap Tiotropium Bromide HandiHaler Capsules online.
The capsules must be used through a special inhaler device called the Handihaler Device (Cipla Rotahaler) . The device will puncture the capsule so that the medicine inside may be inhaled into the lungs through the mouthpiece.
You can also buy Handihaler Device (Cipla Rotahaler)
online from the Swiss Pharmacy .
This Product was added to our catalogue on Friday, 21. August 2009.
We recommend following products:
Customers who bought this product bought also the following products: