8-21 working days.
Orlistat Capsules – Product Information
Orlistat is recommended and prescribed to pharmacists as a weight loss medication that targets the absorption of fat in your body rather than suppressing your appetite. We supply Vyfat or Obelit manufactured by Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Orlistat Capsules. We supply Vyfat or Obelit manufactured by Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Olistat is also known Orlimac, Cobese and Olisat.
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
The active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Orlistat Capsules is Orlistat.
Orlistat is a worldwide recognized medicine for patients, suffering from obesity, in its ability to manage adiposis in adult and adolescent patients, from age 12 and older.
Orlistat Capsules – Dosage
Use Orlistat Capsules as directed by your doctor.
- Read the chart on the medicine package. You may consider starting Orlistat if your weight is the same or more than the weight shown for your height. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
- Take Orlistat by mouth with each meal containing fat. Do not take more than 3 capsules daily.
- If a meal is missed or contains no fat, do not take a dose of Orlistat .
- Orlistat may decrease your absorption of vitamins. Take a multivitamin once a day at bedtime.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Orlistat .
Drug Class and Mechanism
Orlistat is a weight loss medication that targets the absorption of fat in your body rather than suppressing your appetite. It is useful for long term use and has been shown to be effective for 1-2 years. Dietary fats are inhibited from being absorbed and this allows about 30% of the fat eaten in the meal to pass through the gut undigested. This helps you to reduce and maintain your weight, as well as to minimize any weight regain.
Orlistat can also help to improve risk factors, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high blood sugar which, if not treated, could lead to other diseases such as hypertension and diabetes.
If you miss a dose of Orlistat, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Storage Information for Orlistat Capsules
Store Orlistat Capsules at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep in a tight, light-resistant container. Keep Orlistat out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using
Do not use Orlistat if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Olisat;
- you are not overweight;
- you have problems absorbing food or bile flow problems (e.g., cholestasis);
- you have received an organ transplant;
- you take cyclosporine.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Important Information About Orlistat Capsules:
- Do not take more than the recommended dose without checking with your doctor. Taking more than the recommended dose may not help you lose more weight. It may increase your risk of side effects.
- Proper diet and exercise are important in order to lose weight and keep it off. Follow the diet and exercise program given to you by your health care provider.
- Olisat may cause changes in your bowel or stool (e.g., gas with oily spotting, loose stools, more frequent stools). Eating a low-fat diet may help lessen these side effects.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Orlistat before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Diabetes patients - Orlistat may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Orlistat should not be used in children younger than 18 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Do not take Orlistat if you are pregnant. If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. It is not known if Orlistat is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Olisat.
Possible Side Effects of Orlistat Capsules
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- diarrhea; gas with discharge; frequent or loose stools; oily spotting; trouble controlling bowel movements.
- Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); severe or persistent stomach pain.
Buy Cheap Orlistat Capsules 60 mg and 120 mg Online
You can buy Cheap Orlistat Capsules online from the Swiss Pharmacy. It is available in Capsules of 60 mg and 120mg. The 60 mg Capsules are priced at only $1.92 per unit if you place an order for 180 capsules whereas the 120 mg Capsules are priced at only $2.77 per unit if you place an order for 180 capsules.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Sunday, 16. August 2009.