Ondansetron HCl Tablets
Ondansetron Tablets – Product Information
Ondansetron (Ondansetron Hydrochloride) is used to prevent nausea and vomiting that may be caused by surgery or by medicine to treat cancer (chemotherapy or radiation).
Name of Drug
Ondansetron HCl Tablets : We supply Emeset manufactured by Cipla Ltd. Tablets. Ondansetron HCl Tablets are more well known as Generic Zofran®.
Ondansetron is also referred to as: Zuplenz, Emetron, Emodan, Ondemet, Setronax and Ondavell.
Manufacturer Of Ondansetron Tablets (Ondansetron HCl)
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient In Ondansetron HCl Tablets
The active pharmaceutical ingredient contained in Ondansetron Tablets is Ondansetron HCL.
Uses Of Ondansetron HCl Tablets
Ondansetron HCl Tablets are used for preventing nausea and vomiting due to cancer chemotherapy or surgery. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Ondansetron Tablets – Dosage
Use Ondansetron as directed by your doctor.
- Take each dose with a full glass of water.
- Take Ondansetron with food or an antacid to lessen stomach discomfort.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Ondansetron.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Ondansetron is a serotonin 5-HT3 receptor blocker. It works by blocking a chemical thought to be a cause of nausea and vomiting in certain situations (e.g., chemotherapy).
If you miss a dose of Ondansetron and are taking it regularly, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Storage Instructions for Ondansetron Tablets
Store Ondansetron Tablets at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep in a tight, light-resistant container. Keep Ondansetron out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Ondansetron Tablets
Before using Ondansetron Tablets please inform your doctor all the medicines that you take including no prescription medications, over the counter medicines and herbal remedies. Do not use Ondansetron if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Ondansetron Tablets;
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
- Ondansetron may cause drowsiness or dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Ondansetron with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Ondansetron should be used with extreme caution in children younger than 4 months old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
Ondansetron Tablets During Pregnancy and Breast-feeding
If you become pregnant when using Ondansetron Tablets, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Ondansetron while you are pregnant. It is not known if Ondansetron is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Ondansetron, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Possible Side Effects of Ondansetron Tablets
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; headache; irritation, redness, pain, or burning at the site of injection; tiredness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fever; skin tingling or numbness; trouble urinating; vision changes or loss.
Buy Cheap 4 mg and 8 mg Ondansetron Tablets Online
You can buy Cheap Ondansetron Tablets online from the Swiss Pharmacy. It is available in pills of 4 mg and 8 mg. The 4 mg pills are priced at only $0.77 per unit if you place an order for 90 Tablets whereas the 8 mg pills are priced at $1.43 per unit for an order of 90 Tablets.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Friday, 21. August 2009.
Customers who bought this product bought also the following products: