5-21 working days.
What is Cabgolin ?
Cabgolin (Cabergoline or Generic Dostinex) is used for treating disorders associated with high prolactin levels, i.e. persistent breast milk production, lack of a menstrual period, infertility, and other conditions. It is manufacactured by Sun Pharmaceuticals Ltd. based in Mumbai, India.
Name of Drug
Cabgolin: Cabgolin is also known as Caberlin manufactured by Sun Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Manufacturer of Cabgolin Tablets
Sun Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
The active Pharmaceutical Ingredient present in Cabgolin tablets is Cabergoline.
Uses of Cabgolin Tablets
Cabgolin Tablets are used for treating disorders associated with high prolactin levels: persistent breast milk production, lack of a menstrual period, infertility, and other conditions such as Parkinson's disease.
Cabgolin Tablets Dosage
Use Cabgolin as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.The recommended dosage of Cabergoline tablets for adults at the time of initiation of treatment is 0.25 mg twice a week. Dosage may be increased by 0.25 mg upto a maximum of twice weekly subject to a maximum dosage of 1 mg twice a week. Before treatment is started , cardiovascular evaluation should be performed to check for valvular disease.
- Take Cabgolin by mouth with food.
- It may be helpful to mark on a calendar which days you are supposed to take Cabgolin .
- If you miss a dose of Cabgolin , contact your doctor right away.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Cabgolin is a dopamine receptor agonist. It works by blocking prolactin secretion from the pituitary gland.
If you miss a dose of Cabgolin , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Cabgolin at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Cabgolin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Cabgolin Tablets
Do not use Cabgolin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Cabgolin or to ergot derivatives (e.g., ergotamine);
- you have uncontrolled high blood pressure;
- you are taking a butyrophenone (e.g., haloperidol), metoclopramide, a phenothiazine (e.g., chlorpromazine), or a thioxanthene (e.g., thiothixene).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Using Cabgolin During Pregnancy and breast-feeding
If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Cabgolin while you are pregnant. It is not known if Cabgolin is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Cabgolin tablets.
Important Information Regarding Cabgolin Usage:
- Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- If you suspect that you may be pregnant, contact your doctor so that a pregnancy test can be arranged.
- Cabgolin should be used with extreme caution in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- For information regarding usage of Cabgolin tablets during pregnancy or breast feeding see note above.
Possible Side Effects of Cabgolin Tablets
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Constipation; dizziness; headache; indigestion; nausea; tiredness or weakness; vomiting.
- Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue);
- Behavior changes (eg, aggression); chest pain; confusion; cough; depression; fainting;
- Hallucinations; irregular heartbeat; mood or mental changes; shortness of breath; swelling of hands or feet; vision disturbances.
Buy Cheap Generic Cabgolin Tablets 0.5 mg Online
You can buy Cheap Cabgolin Tablets online from the Swiss Pharmacy. It is available in pills of 0.5 mg. The 0.5 mg pills are priced at only $5.54 per unit if you place an order for 90 pills.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Sunday, 26. September 2010.
Customers who bought this product bought also the following products: