10-28 working days.
Deviry Tablets (Generic Medroxyprogesterone) – Product Information
Deviry is used for treating certain menstrual problems or uterine problems (e.g., abnormal bleeding, endometrial hyperplasia).
Name of Drug
Manufacturer of Deviry Tablets
Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
The active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Generic Deviry Tablets is Medroxyprogesterone.
Deviry (medroxyprogesterone acetate tablet) is used for treating certain menstrual problems (treatment of secondary amenorrhea and abnormal uterine bleeding due to hormonal imbalance) or uterine problems (e.g., abnormal bleeding, endometrial hyperplasia). It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Overdosage of Deviry therapy may cause nausea and vomiting, breast tenderness, dizziness, abdominal pain and drowsiness/fatigue. Besides this withdrawal bleeding may also occur in women.
Deviry Tablets (Generic Medroxyprogesterone) – Dosage
Use Deviry as directed by your doctor. Deviry tablets may be given in dosages of 5 or 10 mg daily for 5 to 10 days. Progestin withdrawal bleeding usually occurs within three to seven days after discontinuing Deviry therapy.
- Take Deviry by mouth with or without food.
- Take Deviry at the same time every day, with doses not more than 24 hours apart.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Deviry.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Deviry is a progestin hormone. It works by altering the lining of the uterus.
If you miss a dose of Deviry, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Storage Information for Deviry Tablets
Store Deviry Tablets at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Deviry out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using
Do not use Deviry if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Deviry;
- you have vaginal bleeding of unknown cause, or if you have a history of blood clots, bleeding in the brain (e.g., stroke), liver problems, or breast or genital cancer.
- you are pregnant or may be pregnant.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Additional Important Information About Generic Deviry Tablets
- Deviry may cause drowsiness or dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Deviry with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Deviry may cause dark skin patches on your face. Exposure to the sun may make these patches darker. If patches develop, use a sunscreen or protective clothing when exposed to the sun, sunlamps, or tanning booths.
- Diabetes patients - Deviry may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Deviry should not be used for children; safety and effectiveness for children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Do not use Deviry if you are pregnant. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. Deviry is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you are using Deviry , check with your doctor or pharmacist to discuss the risks to your baby.
Possible Side Effects of Deviry Tablets
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- acne; changes in menstrual flow, including breakthrough bleeding, spotting, or missed periods; dizziness; drowsiness; fever; headache; hot flashes; nausea; nervousness; pain; rash; sleeplessness; stomach pain; weakness; weight gain or loss.
- Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; depression; lumps in the breast or under the armpits; partial or complete loss of vision or changes in vision; shortness of breath; slurred speech; sudden loss of coordination; sudden or severe headache; swelling of fingers or ankles; tenderness, pain, or swelling of the calf; weakness, numbness
Buy Deviry Tablets (Generic Medroxyprogesterone Tablets) 10 mg Online at a Cheap Price
You can buy Cheap Generic Deviry Tablets online from the Swiss Pharmacy. It is available in Tablets of 10 mg. The 10 mg Tablets are priced at only $0.63 per unit if you place an order for 180 Tablets.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Saturday, 09. October 2010.