5-21 working days.
Zinetac Tablets (Generic Ranitidine Hydrochlorid) – Product Information
Zinetac (Ranitidine) is used for treating certain conditions that cause your body to make too much stomach acid. Each Zinetac 150 Tablet for oral administration contains 168 mg of ranitidine HCl equivalent to 150 mg of ranitidine.
Name of Drug
Manufacturer Of Zinetac Tablets
Zinetac is manufactured by the same patent holder as brand Zantac, GlaxoSmithKline.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
The active pharmaceutical ingredient contained in Zinetac Tablets is Ranitidine Hydrochloride.
Zinetac is used for treating certain conditions that cause your body to make too much stomach acid (e.g., Zollinger-Ellison syndrome). For Short-term treatment of active duodenal ulcer, it has been found that most patients heal within 4 weeks.The other uses of Zinetac Tablets are to treat ulcers of the small intestine that have not responded to other treatment, benign gastric ulcer, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) as well as for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Zinetac Tablets – Dosage
Use Zinetac Tablets as directed by your doctor. For treatment of active duodenal ulcer the recommended adult oral dosage of Zinetac is 150 mg twice daily. For maintenance of healing of duodenal ulcers the recommended adult oral dosage is 150 mg at bedtime.
- Zinetac may be taken by mouth with or without food.
- Swallow Zinetac whole. Do not crush or chew before swallowing.
- Continue to take Zinetac even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses. Taking Zinetac at the same time each day will help you to remember to take it.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Zinetac.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Zinetac is an H2 receptor blocker. It works by blocking the action of histamine in the stomach. This reduces the amount of acid the stomach makes. Reducing stomach acid helps to reduce heartburn, to heal irritation of the esophagus, and to heal ulcers of the stomach or intestines.
If you miss a dose of Zinetac , use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Storage Instructions for Zinetac Tablets
Store Zinetac Tabletsbetween 59 and 77 degrees F (15 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Zinetac out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Zinetac Tablets
Do not use Zinetac if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Zinetac;
- you have a history of porphyria (a blood disease).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
- Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Zinetac may interfere with certain lab tests, including urine protein tests. Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are taking Ranitidine.
- Lab tests, including liver function, may be performed while you use Zinetac. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Zinetac should be used with extreme caution in children younger than 1 month old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Zinetac while you are pregnant. Zinetac is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Zinetac.
Side Effects of Zinetac Tablets
The possible Side Effects of Zinetac Tablets are listed below. Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- constipation; diarrhea; headache; nausea; stomach upset.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); confusion; dark urine; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; hallucinations; severe or persistent headache or stomach pain; unusual bruising or bleeding; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
Buy Zinetac Tablets 150 mg Online
You can buy Zinetac Tablets Online online from the Swiss Pharmacy. It is available in pills of 150 mg. The 150 mg pills are priced at only $0.13 per unit if you place an order for 360 tablets.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Monday, 31. January 2011.
Customers who bought this product bought also the following products: