Betamethasone Valerate Cream
8-21 working days.
Betamethasone Valerate Cream 0.1% – Product Information
Betamethasone Valerate Cream 0.1% (Betamethasone) helps to reduce the redness, itching, and swelling of skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, contact dermatitis, and seborrhea.
Name of Drug
Betamethasone Valerate Cream 0.1%: We supply Betnovate Betamethasone Cream manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
The active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Betamethasone Valerate Cream 0.1% is Betamethasone Valerate.
Uses Of Betamethasone Valerate Cream
Betamethasone Valerate cream is used to reduce the redness, itching, and swelling of skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, contact dermatitis, and seborrhea.
Betamethasone Valerate Cream 0.1% – Dosage
Use Betamethasone Valerate as directed by your doctor.
- Betamethasone Valerate Cream 0.1% is usually applied 2 or 3 times daily or according to the instruction. Enough medication should be applied to completely cover the affected area with a thin film. The medication should be gently and thoroughly massaged into the affected area. In certain conditions, the doctor will order the application to be covered with a dressing.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Betamethasone Valerate cream.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Betamethasone Valerate is a corticosteroid that is used for the topical treatment of skin irritations.
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as possible and continue with your regular schedule. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.
Storage Instructions For Betamethasone Valerate Cream 0.1%
Store Betamethasone Valerate Cream 0.1% at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Betamethasone Valerate out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Warnings And Precautions
Before using Betamethasone Valerate Cream 0.1% please inform your doctor all the medicines that you take including no prescription medications, over the counter medicines and herbal remedies. Betamethasone Valerate should not be used by anyone who:
- is allergic to betamethasone valerate or any of the inactive ingredients present in the medication;
- has chickenpox;
- has fungal, yeast, or viral skin lesions;
- has herpes simplex;
- has tuberculosis of the skin;
- has vaccinia.
Side Effects of Betamethasone Valerate Cream 0.1%
The Side effects of Betamethasone Valerate Cream that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible:
- burning or itching of the skin;
- dark red spots on the skin;
- lack of healing of the skin condition;
- painful, red, pus-filled blisters in hair follicles;
- severe burning and continued itching of the skin;
- thinning of the skin, with easy bruising, sunburn more likely especially on the face.
Other serious side effects can develop if you use Betamethasone Valerate cream for a long time, or if you use too much. Contact your prescriber or health care professional if you notice any unusual effects.
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- burning, itching, or irritation of the skin;
- dry skin;
- increased redness or scaling of the skin.
Buy Betamethasone Valerate Cream 0.1% in tubes of 20 g Online
You can buy Betamethasone Valerate Cream 0.1% online at a Cheap rate from the Swiss Pharmacy. It is available in tubes of 20 g . The 20 g tubes are priced at $5 per unit for an order of 15 tubes.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Sunday, 16. August 2009.
Customers who bought this product bought also the following products: