Sensival Capsules (Sensival Tablets) – Product Information
Sensival (Nortriptyline Hydrochloride) is used for treating depression. Sensival is available as 25 mg oral tablets.
Name of Drug
Nortriptyline HCl Tablets: We supply Sensival Tablets manufactured by Wallace LifeStyle.
Sometimes Sensival is also referred to as: Primox.
Manufacturer of Nortriptyline HCl Tablets (Sensival Tablets)
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient In Sensival
The active pharmaceutical ingredient contained in Sensival Tablets is Nortriptyline HCl.
What is Sensival Used For
Sensival is used for treating depression. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Sensival Tablets ;– Dosage
Use Sensival Tablets (Nortriptyline HCl) as directed by your doctor.
- Sensival Tablets may be taken by mouth with or without food.
- Swallow Sensival Tablets whole. Do not crush or chew before swallowing.
- Continue to take Sensival even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses. Taking Sensival at the same time each day will help you to remember to take it.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Sensival.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Sensival Tablets is a tricyclic antidepressant. It works by increasing the activity of certain chemicals in the brain that help elevate mood.
If you miss a dose of Nortriptyline HCl (Sensival Tablets), take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once. If you take 1 dose daily at bedtime, do not take the missed dose the next morning.
Sensival Tablets - Storage Instructions
Store Sensival Tablets (Nortriptyline HCl) between 59 and 77 degrees F (15 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Nortriptyline HCl Tablets out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Sensival Tablets (Nortriptyline HCl)
Before using Sensival Tablets (Nortriptyline HCl) please inform your doctor all the medicines that you take including no prescription medications, over the counter medicines and herbal remedies. Do not use Sensival (Nortriptyline Hydrochloride) if:
- you are allergic to Nortriptyline Hydrochloride or any inactive ingredient in Sensival Tablets;
- you have taken furazolidone or a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (e.g., phenelzine) within the last 14 days, or you are taking astemizole, droperidol, or terfenadine;
- you are recovering from a recent heart attack (myocardial infarction).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Sensival.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you drink alcohol-containing beverages daily or you have a history of alcohol abuse
- if you take thyroid medicine or you have a history of overactive thyroid, glaucoma, heart problems, kidney or liver problems, diabetes, seizures, the blood disease porphyria, or difficulty urinating
- if you have a history of suicidal thoughts or behavior, bipolar disorder, or any other mental disorders; you are undergoing electroshock therapy; or you are scheduled to have any surgery
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Sensival.
Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Azole antifungals (eg, fluconazole), cimetidine, duloxetine, flecainide, methylphenidate, mibefradil, phenothiazines (eg, chlorpromazine), propafenone, quinidine, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) (eg, fluoxetine), or terbinafine because they may increase the risk of sensival's side effects
- Arsenic, astemizole, droperidol, furazolidone, MAOIs (eg, phenelzine), pimozide, quinolone antibiotics (eg, ciprofloxacin), streptogramins (eg, dalfopristin), terfenadine, or tramadol because the risk of high blood pressure, serious heart problems (eg, irregular heartbeat), or seizures may be increased
- Barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital) or phenytoin because they may decrease sensival's effectiveness
- Anticholinergics (eg, benztropine), carbamazepine, chlorpropamide, or sympathomimetics (eg, phenylephrine) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Nortriptyline HCl Tablets
- Clonidine, guanethidine, or guanfacine because their effectiveness may be decreased by sensival
Side Effects of Sensival Tablets
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects of Sensival Tablets (Nortriptyline HCl) persist or become bothersome:
- dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; excitement; headache; impotence; nausea; nightmares; pupil dilation; sensitivity to sunlight; sweating; tiredness; upset stomach; vomiting; weakness; weight loss or gain.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blurred vision or other vision changes; changes in sex drive; chest pain; confusion; constipation; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; fever; frequent or difficult urination; hallucinations; impulsive behavior or other unusual changes in behavior; jaw, neck, or muscle spasms; mental or mood changes (e.g., increased anxiety, mood swings, agitation, irritability, nervousness, restlessness); panic attacks; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe dizziness or drowsiness; sore throat; stomach pain; suicidal thinking or behavior; swelling of the testicles; tremor; trouble sleeping; trouble walking or keeping your balance; twitching of the face or tongue; uncontrolled movements of arms and legs or stiffness; unusual bleeding or bruising; worsening of depression; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
Buy Cheap Sensival 25 mg Tablets (Nortriptyline HCl) Online
You can buy Cheap Sensival online in pills of 25 mg from the Swiss Pharmacy. We supply Sensival 25 mg Tablets. The 25 mg pills are priced at only $0.23 per unit if you place an order for 720 tablets.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Thursday, 20. August 2009.
Customers who bought this product bought also the following products: