Diclofenac Tablets – Product Information
Diclofenac Tablets are used for musculoskeletal complaints, especially arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, polymyositis, dermatomyositis, osteoarthritis, dental pain, TMJ, spondylarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout attacks, and pain management in cases of kidney stones and gallstones. An additional indication is the treatment of acute migraines. Diclofenac is used commonly to treat mild to moderate post-operative or post-traumatic pain, particularly when inflammation is also present, and is effective against menstrual pain and endometriosis.
Name of Drug
Diclofenac Tablets : We supply Voveran manufactured by Novartis, the holder of the original patent. Diclofenac Tablets are more well known as Generic Voltaren®.
( Sometimes Diclofenac is also referred to as: Diclofenac delo, Voltarol Pain-eze, Diclofenac Rapin, Diclofenac T or Diclofenac T, Cataflam, Abitren and Zipsor).
Manufacturer Of Diclofenac Tablets
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
The active pharmaceutical ingredient contained in Diclofenac Pills is Diclofenac Sodium.
Uses Of Diclofenac Tablets
Diclofenac Tablets are used to treat musculoskeletal complaints, especially arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, polymyositis, dermatomyositis,osteoarthritis, dental pain, TMJ, spondylarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout attacks, and pain management in cases of kidney stones and gallstones. An additional indication is the treatment of acute migraines. Diclofenac Sodium is used commonly to treat mild to moderate post-operative or post-traumatic pain, particularly when inflammation is also present, and is effective against menstrual pain and endometriosis.
Diclofenac Tablets – Dosage
Use Diclofenac Tablets as directed by your doctor. The recommended initial adult dosage is usually 75 to 150 mg daily. In case of long term therapy, the recommended dosage is 75 to 100 mg daily.
- Take Diclofenac by mouth with or without food.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Diclofenac.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Diclofenac Sodium is in a group of drugs called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Diclofenac works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body.
If you miss a dose of Diclofenac, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Storage Instructions for Diclofenac Pills
Store Diclofenac Pills at room temperature between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C) in a tightly closed container. Brief periods at temperatures of 59 to 86 degrees F (15 to 30 degrees C) are permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Diclofenac out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Diclofenac
Before using Diclofenac Tablets please inform your doctor all the medicines that you take including no prescription medications, over the counter medicines and herbal remedies. Do not use Diclofenac if:
- you are allergic to Diclofenac Sodium or any inactive ingredient in Diclofenac Tablets;
- you have had a severe allergic reaction (e.g., severe rash, hives, breathing difficulties, dizziness) to another NSAID (e.g., ibuprofen, naproxen, celecoxib) or aspirin.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
- Diclofenac Tablets may cause dizziness or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Diclofenac with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Before you start any new medicine, check the label to see if it has Diclofenac or another non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) medicine in it too. If it does or if you are not sure, check with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Diclofenac Tablets should not be used in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Diclofenac while you are pregnant. It is not known if Diclofenac is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while using Diclofenac.
Side Effects of Diclofenac Tablets
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects of Diclofenac tablets persist or become bothersome:
- burning or stinging; discharge; eye redness, irritation, or itching.
- Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blurred or distorted vision; eye infection; eyelid swelling or redness; sensitivity to glare or light.
Buy Diclofenac 50 mg and 100 mg Tablets Online
You can buy Diclofenac Tablets online from the Swiss Pharmacy. Diclofenac Tablets are available in pills of 50 mg and 100 mg. The 50 mg pills are priced at only $0.46 per unit if you place an order for 360 tablets whereas 500 mg pills are priced at $0.55 per unit for the same quantity.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Friday, 21. August 2009.
Customers who bought this product bought also the following products: