8-21 working days.
Nizral Cream – Product Information
Treating certain fungal infections of the skin.
Name of Drug
Manufacturer of Nizral Cream (Generic Nizoral Cream)
Johnson & Johnson
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
The active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Nizral Cream is Ketoconazole.
Treating certain fungal infections of the skin.
Nizral Cream is an imidazole antifungal. It works by killing sensitive fungi by interfering with the formation of the fungal cell membrane and weakening it. The weakened cell membrane allows the cell contents to leak out and results in the death of the fungus.
How to use Nizral Cream:
Use Nizral Cream as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Clean the affected area with soap and water and dry thoroughly. Apply enough medicine to cover the affected area. Rub in gently. Do not cover unless directed otherwise by your doctor. Wash your hands immediately after using Nizral Cream, unless your hands are part of the treated area.
- Keep Nizral Cream out of your eyes, nose, and mouth. If this occurs, wash with water and contact your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.
- To clear up your infection completely, use Nizral Cream for the full course of treatment. Keep using it even if you feel better in a few days.
- If you miss a dose of Nizral Cream, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Nizral
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Nizral Cream
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Nizral Cream
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Nizral Cream:
Some medical conditions may interact with Nizral Cream. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have low blood sugar levels, liver disease, or porphyria (a blood disease), sulfite sensitivity, or you drink more than 3 alcohol-containing drinks a day
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Nizral Cream.
Because little, if any, of Nizral Cream is absorbed into the blood, the risk of it interacting with another medicine is low.
Ask your health care provider if Nizral Cream may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information regarding Nizral Cream:
- Be sure to use Nizral Cream for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The bacteria could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- If you use topical products too often, your condition may become worse.
- If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
- Some of these products contain sulfites. Sulfites may cause an allergic reaction in some patients (eg, asthma patients). If you have ever had an allergic reaction to sulfites, ask your pharmacist if your product has sulfites in it.
- Talk to your doctor before you take Nizral Cream if you drink more than 3 drinks with alcohol per day.
- Nizral Cream should not be used in CHILDREN; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
Use Of Nizral Cream during PREGNANCY And BREAST-FEEDING
- If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Nizral Cream while you are pregnant.
- It is Currently not known if Nizral Cream is found in breast milk. Do not breast feed while using Nizral Cream.
Possible Side Effects of Nizral Cream
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Itching; mild irritation or stinging.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); reddening, blistering, peeling, itching, or burning of your skin.
Buy Nizral Cream 2 % in tubes of 15 g Online
You can buy Nizral Cream online at a Cheap rate from the Swiss Pharmacy. It is available in tubes of 15 g . The 15 g tubes are priced at $11.50 per unit for an order of 10 tubes.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Saturday, 09. October 2010.