Valif Tablets (Generic Vardenafil) – Product Information
Valif is an oral therapy for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Valif Tablets are rapidly absorbed and reaches its maximum concentration anywhere between half an hour to 2 hours with a mean time of around an hour. Valif has the long-lasting effect of 4 hours, and the start time of 16 min, Valif represents an uncontested advantage in comparison with Viagra. Valif tablets, manufactured by Ajanta Pharma Ltd. are available in tablets of 10 mg and 20 mg.
Name of Drug
Valif Tablets (Generic Vardenafil).
We also offer Vardenafil 10mg tablets. To order Vilitara 10mg please follow this link .
Manufacturer of Valif Tablets (Generic Vardenafil Tablets)
Ajanta Pharma Ltd.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
The active Pharmaceutical Ingredient present in Valif Tablets is Vardenafil Hydrochloride. Each Valif tablet contains Vardenafil Hydrochloride equivalent to 10 mg or 20 mg of Vardenafil.
Uses of Valif Tablets
Valif 20mg (Generic Vardenafil) is an oral therapy for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It can be also used for other purposes. Ask your doctor any questions you have about this medication, especially if it is new for you.
Valif Tablets Dosage
Valif should be taken as needed, about an hour before sexual activity. Some form of sexual stimulation is needed for an erection to occur with Valif tablets. For most patients the recommended starting dose of Valif is 10 mg taken orally. The dosage may be increased to the maximum recommended dose of 20 mg or reduced to 5 mg depending on efficacy and side effects. Valif should not be taken more than once daily. Allow 24 hours to pass between doses.
Viagra or Valif (Generic Vardenafil Tablets) – Which is Better
- Valif can act in 16 minutes compared with 30 to 60 minutes for Viagra;
- Valif can be taken with food, while Viagra should be taken on an empty stomach;
- Valif has no adverse side effects on the heart or vision. Viagra is known to require more monitoring for these side effects;
- Valif lasted longer in clinical trials compared to Viagra;
- Works for up to 6 hours;
- Recommended time to take before sex is 25 to 45 minutes;
- With Valif, there are no food or alcohol restrictions. Romantic dinners are no longer out of the question;
- Valif has fewer side effects compared to Viagra and lasts about the same time as Viagra in the body.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Valif is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor that works by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain an erection.
Valif is used as needed, so you are not likely to miss a dose.
Store Valif 20mg tablets at 25 degrees C (77 degrees F); excursions permitted to 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F). Keep Valif and all medicines out of the reach of children and away from moisture and heat.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Valif Tablets (Generic Vardenafil)
Do not use Valif if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Valif ;
- you are taking or using nitroglycerin (eg, tablet, patch, ointment), nitrates (eg, isosorbide), or certain antiarrhythmics (eg, amiodarone, quinidine);
- you have had a heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat within the past 6 months;
- you have certain eye problems (eg, retina diseases such as retinitis pigmentosa), uncontrolled chest pain, uncontrolled high blood pressure, low blood pressure, irregular heartbeat (eg, congenital QT prolongation), severe heart failure, severe liver problems, or end-stage kidney disease that requires dialysis.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Possible Side Effects of Valif Tablets
Stop using Generic Vardenafil and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- sudden vision loss;
- ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- irregular heartbeat;
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- shortness of breath;
- vision changes;
- feeling light-headed, fainting; or
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer.
Less serious side effects may include:
- warmth or redness in your face, neck, or chest;
- stuffy nose;
- upset stomach; or
- back pain.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Tell your doctor about any unusual or bothersome side effect.
Buy Cheap Valif Tablets (Generic Vardenafil Tablets) 20 mg Online at less than $1 per pill
You can buy Cheap Valif Tablets online from the Swiss Pharmacy.
Valif, manufactured by Ajanta Pharma Ltd., India is available in tablets of 10 mg and 20 mg. The 20 mg tablets are priced at less than $1 per unit if you place an order for 500 pills.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Thursday, 13. January 2011.
Customers who bought this product bought also the following products: