8-21 working days.
Voveran Tablets (Generic Voltaren) – Product Information
Voveran is used for musculoskeletal complaints, especially arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, polymyositis, dermatomyositis,osteoarthritis, dental pain, TMJ, spondylarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout attacks, and pain management in cases of kidney stones and gallstones. An additional indication is the treatment of acute migraines. Diclofenac is used commonly to treat mild to moderate post-operative or post-traumatic pain, particularly when inflammation is also present, and is effective against menstrual pain and endometriosis. Voveran (50 mg diclofenac sodium enteric-coated tablets, or 100 mg sustained release/film coated tablets) is a benzene-acetic acid derivative. Voveran is available as 50 mg and 100 mg for oral administration.
Name of Drug
Voveran is marketed
, the holder of the original Voltaren patent
. Sometimes Voveran is also referred to as: Voltaren delo, Voltarol Pain-eze, Voltaren Rapin, Voltaren T, Diclofenac T, Cataflam, Abitren and Zipsor).
Manufacturer of Voveran Tablets
Geltec Private Limited (geltec.in) marketed by Novartis (novartis.com)
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
The active pharmaceutical ingredient contained in Voveran Pills is Diclofenac sodium.
Voveran Tablets is used to treat musculoskeletal complaints, especially arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, polymyositis, dermatomyositis,osteoarthritis, dental pain, TMJ, spondylarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout attacks, and pain management in cases of kidney stones and gallstones. An additional use of Voveran Tablets is the treatment of acute migraines. The other uses of Voveran Tablets (Diclofenac) is to treat mild to moderate post-operative or post-traumatic pain, particularly when inflammation is also present, and is effective against menstrual pain and endometriosis.
Voveran Tablets – Dosage
Use Voveran as directed by your doctor. The recommended dosage of Voveran for the relief of osteoarthritis, is 100-150 mg/day in divided doses.
- Take Voveran Tablets by mouth with or without food.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Voveran.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Voveran is in a group of drugs called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Voveran works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body.
If you miss a dose of Voveran, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Storage Instructions for Voveran Pills
Store Voveran Pills at room temperature between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C) in a tightly closed container. Brief periods at temperatures of 59 to 86 degrees F (15 to 30 degrees C) are permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Voveran out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Voveran Tablets
Do not use Voveran if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Voveran;
- you have had a severe allergic reaction (e.g., severe rash, hives, breathing difficulties, dizziness) to another NSAID (e.g., ibuprofen, naproxen, celecoxib) or aspirin.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
- Voveran may cause dizziness or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Voveran with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Before you start any new medicine, check the label to see if it has Voveran or another non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) medicine in it too. If it does or if you are not sure, check with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Voveran should not be used in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Voveran while you are pregnant. It is not known if Generic Voveran is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while using Generic Voveran.
Voveran Side Effects
The possible side effects of Voveran Tablets are listed below. Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- burning or stinging; discharge; eye redness, irritation, or itching.
- Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue);
- blurred or distorted vision
- eye infection
- eyelid swelling or redness
- sensitivity to glare or light
- Heart attack or stroke
- High blood pressure
- Heart failure from body swelling (fluid retention)
- kidney problems
- Bleeding and ulcers in the stomach and intestine
- Asthma attacks in people who have asthma
Buy Voveran Tablets 50 mg & 100 mg Online
You can buy Voveran Tablets online from the Swiss Pharmacy. It is available in pills of 50 mg and 100 mg. The 50 mg pills are priced at only $0.46 per unit if you place an order for 360 tablets whereas 500 mg pills are priced at $0.55 per unit for the same quantity.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Monday, 31. January 2011.