8-21 working days.
Avana (Avanafil Tablets) – Product Information
Avana (Avanafil tablets) is a phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitor which is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Avana tablets are used to help increase blood flow to the penis. During trials most men who took Avanafil tablets were able to have sex within 15 minutes.
Name of Drug
Avana tablets. This medication is also known as Avanafil tablets.
Manufacturer of Avana Tablets
Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
The active pharmaceutical ingredient contained in Avana tablets is Avanafil.
Avana (Avanafil tablets) is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Avana Tablets – Dosage
Avanafil tablets (Avana) may be taken with or without food. For most patients, the starting dose of Avana tablets (Avanafil) is 100 mg taken approximately 30 minutes before sexual activity, on an as required basis. Take Avana only once a day. The dose may be increased to 200 mg or decreased to 50 mg based on efficacy and/or tolerability. Use the lowest dose that provides benefit.
Do not use Avana tablets with strong CYP3A4 inhibitors. If taking a moderate CYP3A4 inhibitor, the dose should be no more than 50 mg in a 24-hour period.
In patients on stable alpha-blocker therapy, the recommended starting dose of Avana tablets is 50 mg.
Mechanism of Action
The physiologic mechanism of erection of the penis involves release of nitric oxide (NO) in the corpus cavernosum during sexual stimulation. Nitric Oxide then activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase, which results in increased levels of cGMP, producing smooth muscle relaxation in the corpus cavernosum and allowing inflow of blood. Avanafil has no direct relaxant effect on isolated human corpus cavernosum, but enhances the effect of NO by inhibiting PDE5, which is responsible for degradation of cGMP in the corpus cavernosum. Because sexual stimulation is required to initiate the local release of nitric oxide, the inhibition of PDE5 has no effect in the absence of sexual stimulation.
Storage Instructions for Avana Tablets (Avanafil)
Store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F). Excursions permitted to 30°C (86°F) Protect from moisture and light.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Avana Tablets (Avanafil)
Before using Avanafil tablets please inform your doctor all the medicines that you take including no prescription medications, over the counter medicines and herbal remedies. The other precautions to be taken when using are:
- Patients should not use Avana (Avanafil tablets) if sexual activity is inadvisable due to cardiovascular status or any other reason
- Use of Avanafil tablets with alpha-blockers, other antihypertensives, or substantial amounts of alcohol (greater than 3 units) may lead to hypotension
- Patients should seek emergency treatment if an erection lasts longer than 4 hours
- Patients should stop Avana tablets (Avanafil) and seek medical care if a sudden loss of vision occurs in one or both eyes, which could be a sign of Non Arteritic Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION). Discuss with patients the increased risk of NAION in patients with a history of NAION
- Patients should stop taking Avana tablets and seek prompt medical attention in the event of sudden decrease or loss of hearing
Avana Tablets (Avanafil) - Contraindications
Use of Avana tablets (Avanafil) is contraindicated in the following cases:
Hypersensitivity to Avanafil or any inactive component of the Avana tablet.
Avana Tablets (Avanafil) should not be used by men who also take any form of organic nitrates, commonly used to treat chest pain (angina), because the combination can cause a sudden drop in blood pressure.
Side Effects of Avana (Avanafil Tablets)
The possible side effects of Avanafil Tablets with an incidence rate greater than or equal to 2% include headache, flushing, stuffy or runny nose, sore throat, nasopharyngitis, and back pain.
Avana (Avanafil tablets) may uncommonly cause:
- An erection that will not go away (priapism). If you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, get medical help right away.
- In rare instances, sudden vision loss in 1 or both eyes. Sudden vision loss in 1 or both eyes can be a sign of a serious eye problem called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION). Stop taking Avanafil tablets and call your doctor right away if you have sudden vision loss in 1 or both eyes.
- Sudden hearing decrease or hearing loss. Some people may also have ringing in their ears (tinnitus) or dizziness.
Inform your doctor if you have any other side effect that bothers you or does not go away.
Avana (Avanafil Tablets) - Drug Interactions
Avana can potentiate the hypotensive effect of nitrates, alpha-blockers, antihypertensives, and alcohol. CYP3A4 inhibitors (e.g., ketoconazole, ritonavir, erythromycin) increase Avana exposure.
Buy Avana Tablets Online
You can buy Avana Tablets (Avanafil) online at a Cheap rate from the Swiss Pharmacy. It is available in pills of 50 mg and 100 mg . The 50 mg pills are priced at only $3.98 per unit if you place an order for 60 tablets, whereas the 100 mg pills are priced at $5.98 per unit for the same quantity.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Friday, 13. September 2013.
Customers who bought this product bought also the following products: