Tadacip (Generic Tadalafil Tablets) - Product Information
Tadacip (Generic Tadalafil Tablets) is a long acting oral medicine, used for treating male impotence, also known as men's erectile dysfunction (ED). Tadalafil is also used to treat the signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and ED and the signs and symptoms of BPH (ED/BPH)
Tadacip is available in tablets of 20mg packed in a blister strip containing 10 tablets. We also have in stock Sildenafil 100 mg Film Strips (Alphagra Oral Strips)
which is an oral disintegrating film (ODF) that provides a fast acting solution for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (impotence).
Name of Drug
Tadacip Tablets: We supply Tadacip manufactured by Cipla Ltd., India
Manufacturer of Tadacip Tablets (Generic Tadalafil Tablets)
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
The active pharmaceutical ingredients contained in Tadacip tablets is Tadalafil. Each Tadacip tablet contains 20 mg of Tadalafil.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Tadalafil is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor type 5. It works by helping the blood flow into a penis to achieve and maintain an erection. Whenever Sexual stimulation occurs and leads to an erection it causes the production and release of nitric oxide in the penis. The nitric oxide which in turn stimulates the production of cyclic GMP in the smooth muscle cells.
cGMP is responsible for the smooth muscle relaxation and the enhanced blood flow to the corpus cavernosum. When the cGMP is destroyed by another enzyme, phosphodiesterase-5, the blood vessels return to their normal size, blood leaves the penis, and the erection ends. Tadalafil blocks the Phosphodiesterase type 5 pathways. Since sexual arousal or stimulation is required for the release of nitric oxide, the blockage of PDE 5 by Tadalafil has no significant effect in the absence of sexual arousal.
Uses of Tadacip Tablets
Tadacip (Generic Tadalafil Tablets) is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). The US FDA has now increased the approved indications to include Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), either alone or in combination with ED.
Benefits of Using Generic Tadalafil Tablets
- Comparing to Sildenafil Citrate and Vardenafil, the effect of Tadalafil Tablets lasts much longer - up to 48 hours. Besides, Tadalafil has fewer side effects; During studies Tadalafil demonstrated statistically significant improvement in erectile function and the ability to have successful sexual intercourse up to 36 hours following dosing, as well as patients’ ability to attain and maintain erections for successful intercourse compared to placebo as early as 16 minutes following dosing. The success rate as recorded in the study at 36 hours was 72% and 75% with 10 mg and 20 mg Tadalafil respectively.
- Generic Tadalafil tablets can be taken anytime from 30 minutes to 12 hours before sex.
- 66% patients prefer Tadalafil to Sildenafil Citrate.
- Generic Tadalafil (Tadacip) can also be used on a once daily basis, so you can be ready anytime.
Tadacip (Generic Tadalafil Tablets) – Dosage
Tadacip (Generic Tadalafil Tablets) may be taken without regard to food. The dosage of Tadacip tablets for various indications is given below: Erectile Dysfunction (ED) For Use As Needed:
Starting dose: 10 mg as needed prior to sexual activity. Increase to 20 mg or decrease to 5 mg based upon efficacy/tolerability. Improves erectile function compared to placebo up to 36 hours post dose. Not to be taken more than once per day. i.e. 24 hours must pass before you take your next dose. Erectile Dysfunction (ED) For Once Daily Use:
2.5 mg taken once daily, without regard to timing of sexual activity. May increase to 5 mg based upon efficacy and tolerability. BPH:
5 mg, taken at approximately the same time every day ED and BPH:
5 mg, taken at approximately the same time every day.
If you miss a dose of Tadalafil and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Tadacip (Generic Tadalafil Tablets) – Contraindications
Tadacip is contraindicated in patients with a hypersensitivity to the active substance Tadalafil or any other ingredient present in Tadacip tablets. During clinical studies, Tadalafil was shown to augment the hypotensive effects of nitrates.Therefore, administration of Tadacip to patients who are using any form of organic nitrate is contraindicated.
Tadacip, must not be used in men with cardiac disease for whom sexual activity is inadvisable. Doctors must consider the potential cardiac risk of sexual activity in patients with pre-existing cardiovascular disease.
Tadacip is contraindicated in patients who have loss of vision in one eye because of non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), regardless of whether this episode was in connection or not with previous PDE5 inhibitor exposure.
The co-administration of PDE5 inhibitors, including tadalafil, with guanylate cyclase stimulators, such as Riociguat, is contraindicated as it may potentially lead to symptomatic hypotension.
Storage Instructions for Tadacip Tablets
Store in the original package at 25°C (77°F) in order to protect from moisture. Excursions permitted to 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F). Do not store above 30°C. Keep out of reach of children.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Tadacip (Generic Tadalafil Tablets)
Before using Tadacip tablets please inform your doctor about all the medicines that you take including no prescription medications, over the counter medicines and herbal remedies. The other warnings and precautions are given below:
- Patients should not use Generic Tadalafil Tablets if sex is inadvisable due to cardiovascular status.
- Use of Tadacip with alpha-blockers, antihypertensives or substantial amounts of alcohol (5 units or more) may lead to hypotension
- Generic Tadalafil is not recommended in combination with alpha-blockers for the treatment of BPH because efficacy of the combination has not been adequately studied and because of the risk of blood pressure lowering. Caution is advised when Tadacip is used as a treatment for ED in men taking alpha-blockers.
- Patients should seek emergency treatment if an erection lasts for more than 4 hours. Use Tadacip tablets with caution in patients predisposed to priapism.
- Patients should stop Tadacip (Generic Tadalafil Tablets) and seek medical care if a sudden loss of vision occurs in one or both eyes, which could be a sign of non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION). Tadacip should be used with caution, and only when the anticipated benefits outweigh the risks, in patients with a history of NAION. Patients with a "crowded" optic disc may also be at an increased risk of NAION.
- Patients should stop Tadacip and seek prompt medical attention in the event of sudden decrease or loss of hearing.
- Before starting treatment with Tadacip for BPH, consideration should be given to other urological conditions that may cause similar symptoms.
Side Effects of Generic Tadalafil Tablets
The most common Generic Tadalafil (Tadacip Tablets) Side Effects with an incidence rate of 2% or more are headache, dyspepsia, back pain, myalgia, nasal congestion, flushing, and pain in limb.
Additional, less frequent side effects (less than 1%) reported in the controlled clinical trials of Tadalafil for BPH or ED and BPH included the following: gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, upper abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, arthralgia, and muscle spasm.
Below are listed additional, less frequent events (less than 2%) reported during controlled clinical trials of Tadalafil for once-daily use or use as needed. A causal relationship of these events to Tadalafil is uncertain.
- Body as a Whole: asthenia, face oedema, fatigue, pain.
- Cardiovascular: angina pectoris, chest pain, hypotension, myocardial infarction, postural hypotension, palpitations, syncope, tachycardia.
- Digestive: abnormal liver function tests, dry mouth, dysphagia, oesophagitis, gastritis, GGTP increased, loose stools, nausea, upper abdominal pain, vomiting, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, haemorrhoidal haemorrhage, rectal haemorrhage.
- Musculoskeletal: arthralgia, neck pain.
- Nervous: dizziness, hypoesthesia, insomnia, paraesthesia, somnolence, vertigo.
- Renal and Urinary: renal impairment.
- Respiratory: dyspnoea, epistaxis, pharyngitis.
- Skin and Appendages: pruritus, rash, sweating.
- Ophthalmologic: blurred vision, changes in colour vision, conjunctivitis (including conjunctival hyperaemia), eye pain, lacrimation increase, swelling of eyelids.
- Otologic: sudden decrease or loss of hearing, tinnitus.
- Urogenital: erection increased, spontaneous penile erection.
Generic Tadalafil (Tadacip Tablets) – Drug Interactions
The drug Interactions of Tadacip (Generic Tadalafil Tablets) are given below:
Administration of Generic Tadalafil to patients who are using any form of organic nitrate, is contraindicated. In clinical pharmacology studies, Tadacip was shown to potentiate the hypotensive effect of nitrates.
Caution is advised when PDE5 inhibitors are coadministered with alpha-blockers. PDE5 inhibitors, including Tadacip, and alpha-adrenergic blocking agents are both vasodilators with blood-pressure-lowering effects. When vasodilators are used in combination, an additive effect on blood pressure may be anticipated.
PDE5 inhibitors, including Tadalafil, are mild systemic vasodilators. Clinical studies were conducted to assess the effect of Tadalafil on the potentiation of the blood-pressure-lowering effects of selected antihypertensive medicines (Amlodipine, Angiotensin II Receptor Blockers, Bendrofluazide, Enalapril, and Metoprolol). Small reductions in blood pressure occurred following coadministration of Tadalafil tablets with these agents compared with placebo.
Both alcohol and Tadalafil, a PDE5 inhibitor, act as mild vasodilators. When mild vasodilators are taken in combination, blood-pressure-lowering effects of each individual compound may be increased. Substantial consumption of alcohol (e.g.,5 units or greater) in combination with Generic Tadalafil (Tadacip Tablets) can increase the potential for orthostatic signs and symptoms, including increase in heart rate, decrease in standing blood pressure, dizziness, and headache.
Buy Generic Tadalafil Tablets Online at Only $0.88 per Tablet
You can buy Generic Tadalafil Tablets online at a cheap price from the Swiss Pharmacy. Tadacip is available in tablets of 20 mg. The 20 mg tablets are priced at only $0.88 per unit if you place an order for 500 tablets.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Friday, 27. April 2018.
Customers who bought this product bought also the following products: