Super Kamagra Jelly
Super Kamagra 160 mg Jelly (Sildenafil Dapoxetine Oral Gel) - Product Information
Super Kamagra jelly is the combination
of 2 medicines, Sildenafil Citrate 100mg
and Dapoxetine 60mg
Sildenafil Citrate the citrate salt of sildenafil, is an oral medication used to treat male erectile dysfunction. Sildenafil Citrate acts by inhibiting an enzyme, cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP)-specific phosphodiesterase type 5, that regulates blood flow in the penis. Sildenafil Citrate increases blood flow to the penis to help men achieve and maintain erections.
Dapoxetine Hydrochloride is a short-acting medication for the treatment of premature ejaculation in men. Dapoxetine increases the time for ejaculation and improves control over ejaculation and reduce your distress over how fast you ejaculate. Dapoxetine is well tolerated and is known to improve all variables associated with premature ejaculation, including reduction of personal distress, interpersonal difficulty and improvement in the satisfaction with the sexual intercourse. Currently Dapoxetine is the only drug with FDA regulatory approval for the treatment of premature ejaculation in men.
The combination of effects of Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Dapoxetine Hydrochloride as present in Super Kamagra Jelly provides a fast acting and effective medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men when at the same time treatment for premature ejaculation is also required.
We also stock Super Tadarise Tablets
which is used for the treatment of men with premature ejaculation as well as erectile dysfunction at the same time.
What is Super Kamagra Jelly?
Super Kamagra jelly, manufactured by Ajanta Pharma Ltd., is a 2 in 1 medicine consisting of Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride. Super Kamagra is designed to restore potency and treat erectile dysfunction in men as well as to prolong the duration of sexual intercourse in men 18 years and above that suffer from both the indications. The tablet's active ingredient Sildenafil Citate is a phosphodiesterase5 enzyme (PDE5) inhibitor and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride is a "selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors" (SSRIs).
Name of Drug
Super Kamagra Jelly, a combination of Sildenafil Citrate 100mg and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride 60mg is also known as Super Kamagra gel and Generic Sildenafil Dapoxetine oral gel.
Manufacturer of Super Kamagra Jelly
Ajanta Pharma Ltd.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient in Super Kamagra Jelly
The active pharmaceutical ingredients present in Super Kamagra are Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride. Each 5g sachet of Super Kamagra Jelly contains 100 mg of Sildenafil Citrate and 60mg of Dapoxetine Hydrochloride.
How Long Does Super Kamagra Jelly Take To Work?
Super Kamagra Oral jelly starts working within about 30 minutes after administration and the medical effect will last for upto 4 hours.
What is Super Kamagra Jelly Used For?
Super Kamagra jelly 160mg is a combination of two active ingredients in one medication which is used to achieve and maintain erections as well as delay premature ejaculation in men.
Sildenafil Citrate is used to treat men who have erectile dysfunction (also called sexual impotence). Sildenafil belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. These medicines prevent an enzyme called phosphodiesterase type-5 from working too quickly. The penis is one of the areas where this enzyme works.
Erectile dysfunction is a condition where the penis does not harden and expand when a man is sexually excited, or when he cannot keep an erection. When a man is sexually stimulated, his body's normal response is to increase blood flow to his penis to produce an erection. By controlling the enzyme, sildenafil helps to maintain an erection after the penis is stroked. Without physical action to the penis, such as that occurring during sexual intercourse, Sildenafil will not work to cause an erection.
Dapoxetine Hydrochloride belongs to a group of medicines called ‘selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors’ (SSRIs). Dapoxetine increases the time it takes to ejaculate and can improve the control over the ejaculation. This may reduce the frustration or worry about fast ejaculation.
Dapoxetine Hydrochloride is used to treat premature ejaculation in adult men aged 18 to 64 years.Premature ejaculation is when a man ejaculates with little sexual stimulation and before the man wants. This can cause problems for the man and may cause problems in sexual relationships.
Super Kamagra Dosage
Take Super Kamagra jelly half an hour to one hours before sexual activity. The maximum recommended dosing frequency is one sachet of Super Kamagra Oral Jelly (Super Kamagra gel) per day. In other words, you can take another dose only if 24 hours have passed since your last dose. For Super Kamagra Oral Jelly to work you need to be sexually stimulated.
Drinking alcohol reduces the effect of Super Kamagra.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Sildenafil Citrate is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor, and it works by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain an erection during sexual stimulation.
Dapoxetine HCl is a short-acting selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). Dapoxetine increases the time it takes to ejaculate and can improve the control over the ejaculation. This may reduce the frustration or worry about fast ejaculation.
Super Kamagra Jelly - Storage
Keep this medicine at room temperature, away from moisture. Keep out of reach for children and pets.
Warnings and Precautions when using Super Kamagra Jelly
Super Kamagra Jelly is prescribed for adult males only (18 years and older and upto 64 years of age).
The warnings and precautions to be taken when undergoing treatment with Super Kamagra Jelly (Sildenafil Citrate 100mg and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride 60mg oral gel) are given below:
- Patients should not use Sildenafil if sexual activity is inadvisable due to cardiovascular status.
- Patients should seek emergency treatment if an erection lasts for more than 4 hours. Consult a medical professional immediately if you experience erections lasting longer than 4 hours or painful erections as prolonged erections can lead to permanent tissue damage. Use Sildenafil with caution in patients predisposed to priapism.
- Patients should stop Sildenafil and seek medical care if a sudden loss of vision occurs in one or both eyes, which could be a sign of non arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION). Sildenafil should be used with caution, and only when the anticipated benefits outweigh the risks, in patients with a history of NAION. Patients with a "crowded" optic disc may also be at an increased risk of NAION.
- Patients should stop Sildenafil and seek prompt medical attention in the event of sudden decrease or loss of hearing.
- Caution is advised when Sildenafil is co-administered with alpha-blockers or anti -hypertensives . Concomitant use may lead to hypotension.
- Decreased blood pressure, syncope, and prolonged erection may occur at higher sildenafil exposures. In patients taking strong CYP inhibitors, such as Ritonavir, Sildenafil exposure is increased. Decrease in Sildenafil dosage is recommended. Hence fixed dose combinations such as Super Kamagra jelly is not recommended for such patients.
- Super Kamagra jelly must not be used by anyone taking nitrate medication (even occasionally). Sildenafil Citrate should not be taken if you are currently taking alpha blockers and should not be combined with other ED medications.
- Dapoxetine Hydrochloride is only indicated in men with Premature Ejaculation who meet all the criteria. Dapoxetine should not be prescribed to men who have not been diagnosed with Premature Ejaculation.
- Before Super kamagra jelly treatment initiation, a careful medical examination including history of orthostatic events should be performed by the physician. An orthostatic test should be performed before initiating therapy (blood pressure and pulse rate, supine and standing). In case of a history of documented or suspected orthostatic reaction, treatment with Dapoxetine should be avoided.
- Antidepressants, including SSRIs, increased the risk compared to placebo of suicidal thinking and suicidality in short-term studies in children and adolescents with Major Depressive Disorder and other psychiatric disorders. Short-term studies did not show an increase in the risk of suicidality with antidepressants compared to placebo in adults beyond age 24.
- Patients should be cautioned to avoid situations where injury could result, including driving or operating hazardous machinery, should syncope or its prodromal symptoms such as dizziness or lightheadedness occur.
- The risk of adverse cardiovascular outcomes from syncope (cardiac syncope and syncope from other causes) is increased in patients with underlying structural cardiovascular disease (e.g., documented outflow obstruction, valvular heart disease, carotid stenosis and coronary artery disease). There are insufficient data to determine whether this increased risk extends to vasovagal syncope in patients with underlying cardiovascular disease.
- Patients should be advised not to use Dapoxetine in combination with recreational drugs. Recreational drugs with serotonergic activity such as ketamine, methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) and Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD) may lead to potentially serious reactions if combined with Super Kamagra.
- Patients should be advised not to use Dapoxetine in combination with alcohol. Combining alcohol with Dapoxetine may increase alcohol-related neurocognitive effects and may also enhance neurocardiogenic adverse events such as syncope, thereby increasing the risk of accidental injury; therefore, patients should be advised to avoid alcohol while taking Super Kamagra Jelly.
- Dapoxetine should be prescribed with caution in patients taking medicinal products with vasodilatation properties (such as alpha adrenergic receptor antagonists and nitrates) due to possible reduced orthostatic tolerance.
- Caution is advised in patients taking moderate CYP3A4 inhibitors and the dose is restricted to 30 mg. Since Super Kamagra jelly contains 60 mg Dapoxetine, patients taking moderate CYP3A4 inhibitors should not use this medicine.
- Caution is advised if increasing the dose to 60 mg in patients taking potent CYP2D6 inhibitors or if increasing the dose to 60 mg in patients in patients known to be of CYP2D6 poor metabolizer genotype this may increase exposure levels, which may result in a higher incidence and severity of dose dependent side effects. As Kamagra Oral jelly contains 60 mg Dapoxetine, these class of patients have to take the relevant precautions.
- Dapoxetine should not be used in patients with a history of mania/hypomania or bipolar disorder and should be discontinued in any patient who develops symptoms of these disorders.
- Due to the potential of SSRIs to lower the seizure threshold, Dapoxetine should be discontinued in any patient who develops seizures and avoided in patients with unstable epilepsy. Patients with controlled epilepsy should be carefully monitored.
- Dapoxetine should not be used in individuals below 18 years of age.
- Men with underlying signs and symptoms of depression should be evaluated prior to treatment with Dapoxetine to rule out undiagnosed depressive disorders. Concomitant treatment of Priligy with antidepressants, including SSRIs and SNRIs, is contraindicated
- There have been reports of bleeding abnormalities with SSRIs. Caution is advised in patients taking Dapoxetine (Super Kamagra Jelly), particularly in concomitant use with medicinal products known to affect platelet function (e.g., atypical antipsychotics and phenothiazines, acetylsalicylic acid, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs [NSAIDs], anti-platelet agents) or anticoagulants (e.g., warfarin), as well as in patients with a history of bleeding or coagulation disorders.
- Super Kamagra Jelly is not recommended for use in patients with severe renal impairment and caution is advised in patients with mild or moderate renal impairment
- Abrupt discontinuation of chronically administered SSRIs including Dapoxetine used to treat chronic depressive disorders has been reported to result in the following symptoms: dysphoric mood, irritability, agitation, dizziness, sensory disturbances (e.g., paresthesias such as electric shock sensations), anxiety, confusion, headache, lethargy, emotional lability, insomnia and hypomania.
- The use of Dapoxetine has been associated with ocular effects such as mydriasis and eye pain. Super Kamagra Jelly should be used with caution in patients with raised intraocular pressure or those at risk of angle closure glaucoma.
- Patients with rare hereditary problems of galactose intolerance, the Lapp lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption should not take Super Kamagra Jelly.
We advise you to consult your Physician before taking any new medication.
You must consult your physician before taking Super Kamagra jelly if you are taking any other medications.
Use of Super Kamagra is not recommended for people with a history of cardiac dysfunction.
Avoid driving or operating machinery when taking this medication.
This medication does not offer any additional protection from sexually transmitted diseases. You still need to take your normal precautions.
Super Kamagra Jelly Contraindications
Super Kamagra jelly is contraindicated in persons with a hypersensitivity (allergy) to Sildenafil Citrate, Dapoxetine Hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients of this medicine. The other contraindications are:
- Administration of Super Kamagra Jelly (Generic Sildenafil and Dapoxetine Jelly) is contraindicated in patients using nitric oxide donors, such as organic nitrates or organic nitrites in any form. Sildenafil was shown to potentiate the hypotensive effect of nitrates.
- Patients who have loss of vision in one eye because of non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION) should not take this medicine, regardless of whether this episode was in connection or not with previous PDE5 inhibitor exposure.
- Super Kamagra Jelly is contraindicated in men for whom sexual intercourse is inadvisable due to cardiovascular risk factors (e.g., patients with severe cardiovascular disease such as established cardiac failure and unstable angina pectoris). The possibility of undiagnosed cardiovascular disorders in men with sexual dysfunction should be considered before prescribing Super Kamagra Jelly.
- The safety of sildenafil has not been studied in the following sub-groups of patients and its use is therefore contraindicated: Patients with severe hepatic impairment, patients with recent history of stroke or myocardial infarction and patients with severe hypotension (blood pressure less than 90/50 mmHg) at initiation.
- Super Kamagra Jelly is contraindicated in patients with significant pathological cardiac conditions such as Heart failure (NYHA class II-IV), conduction abnormalities such as AV block or sick sinus syndrome, significant ischemic heart disease, significant valvular disease or a history of syncope.
- Patients with a history of mania or severe depression
Side Effects of Super Kamagra Jelly
Some of the possible Super Kamagra jelly side effects are relatively common, such as increased thirst and a light-headedness following sudden movements - this is natural, as blood moves into the genital areas.
The other side effects experienced by 2% or more of the patients (due to Sildenafil) may include one or more of the following: Headache, Flushing, Dyspepsia, Abnormal Vision, Nasal Congestion, Respiratory Tract Infection, Flu Syndrome, Urinary Tract Infection, Diarrhea, Arthralgia Back Pain, Myalgia, Nausea, Dizziness and Rash
The most common side effects with an incidence rate of 5% or more (due to Dapoxetine) were headache, dizziness, nausea, diarrhoea, insomnia and fatigue.
Can You Drink Alcohol With Super Kamagra Jelly?
Super Kamagra jelly contains two medicines Sildanafil and Dapoxetine. Drinking alcohol decreases the blood which stays within your penis, which makes it harder for you to get an erection. Drinking alcohol can temporarily impair your ability to get an erection. This happens as drinking alcohol decreases the blood which stays within your penis, which makes it harder for you to get an erection.
In case you're taking Super Kamagra jelly because you have had erection problems in the past, you should avoid alcohol. To get the maximum benefit from your medicine, you are advised not to drink alcohol before taking Super Kamagra Jelly as it contains 100 mg of Sildenafil Citrate.
Sildenafil can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol could further increase this effect. You could be more likely to experience symptoms such as dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, flushing, headache, and heart palpitations.
Combining alcohol with Dapoxetine could increase alcohol-related neurocognitive effects and may also enhance neurocardiogenic adverse events such as syncope, thereby increasing the risk of accidental injury; therefore, patients should be advised to avoid alcohol while taking Super Kamagra Jelly.
Driving And Using Machines
Sildenafil Citrate, present in this medicine can cause dizziness and can affect vision. You may feel sleepy, dizzy, faint, have difficulty concentrating and blurred vision while taking Dapoxetine, a constituent of Super Kamagra Jelly. If you experience any of these or similar effects, you should avoid driving or operating hazardous machinery.
The effects of alcohol may be increased if taken with this medicine and you may be more at risk of injury from fainting or from other side effects if you take this medicine with alcohol. You should be aware of how you react to Super Kamagra Jelly before you drive or use machinery.
Dapoxetine Hydrochloride, the second constituent of Super Kamagra jelly has minor or moderate influence on the ability to drive and use machines. Dizziness, disturbance in attention, syncope, blurred vision and somnolence have been reported in subjects receiving Dapoxetine in clinical trials. Therefore, patients should be warned to avoid situations where injury could result, including driving or operating hazardous machinery.
Combining alcohol with Dapoxetine may increase alcohol-related neurocognitive effects and may also enhance neurocardiogenic adverse events such as syncope, thereby increasing the risk of accidental injury; therefore, patients should be advised to avoid alcohol while taking Super Kamagra jelly.
Super Kamagra Jelly Overdosage
Overdose information Sildenafil Citrate regarding is limited. During studies of Sildenafil Citrate with healthy volunteers of single doses up to 800 mg, adverse reactions were similar to those seen at lower doses but incidence rates and severities were increased. Survival is reported in a 42-year-old female following an overdose with 2,000 mg sildenafil.
In cases of overdose, standard supportive measures should be adopted as required. Sildenafil blood levels are not clinically useful. Monitor ECG and blood pressure in symptomatic patients. Renal dialysis is not expected to accelerate clearance as Sildenafil is highly bound to plasma proteins and it is not eliminated in the urine.
There have been no reports of Dapoxetine overdose during clinical trials. There were no unexpected adverse events in a clinical pharmacology study of Dapoxetine with daily doses up to 240 mg (two 120 mg doses given 3 hours apart). In general, symptoms of overdose with SSRIs include serotonin-mediated adverse reactions such as somnolence, gastrointestinal disturbances such as nausea and vomiting, tachycardia, tremor, agitation and dizziness.
In cases of overdose, standard supportive measures should be adopted as required. Due to high protein binding and large volume of distribution of Dapoxetine Hydrochloride, forced diuresis, dialysis, hemoperfusion and exchange transfusion are unlikely to be of benefit. No specific antidotes for Dapoxetine are known.
Super Kamagra Jelly During Pregnancy
Super Kamagra Jelly consists of 2 active ingredients in 1 medicine: Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride. Sildenafil Citrate is classified by the US FDA as Pregnancy Category B. Sildenafil Citrate is not indicated for use in women. Dapoxetine is classified by the US FDA as Pregnancy Category C. Dapoxetine is not indicated for use by women.
There are no data with the use of Sildenafil Citrate in pregnant women to inform any drug related risks for adverse developmental outcomes.
Animal reproduction studies conducted with Sildenafil Citrate did not show adverse developmental outcomes when administered during organogenesis in rats and rabbits at oral doses up to 16 and 32 times, respectively, the maximum recommended human dose (MRHD) of 100 mg/day on a mg/m2 basis.
There is no evidence of teratogenicity, embryotoxicity, or fetotoxicity in rats or rabbits that received up to 100 mg/kg (rats) or 75 mg/kg (rabbits).
There is no evidence to suggest that Dapoxetine exposure has an effect on a partner's pregnancy based on limited observational data from the clinical trial database. There are no adequate and well-controlled studies of Dapoxetine in pregnant women.
It is not known whether Dapoxetine or its metabolites are excreted in human milk. Sildenafil Citrate is not indicated for use in nursing mothers. No information is available if Sildenafil Citrate is secreted into breast milk.
Buy Super Kamagra Jelly Online at Low Price of Only $1.80 per Sachet
You can buy Super Kamagra Jelly online from the Swiss Pharmacy at a low price.
Super Kamagra Jelly 160 mg (Generic Sildenafil and Dapoxetine Gel), manufactured by Ajanta Pharma Limited, India is priced at only $1.80 per sachet if you place an order for 3500 jelly sachets.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Monday, 01. March 2021.
Customers who bought this product bought also the following products: