10-28 working days.
Caverta Tablets – Product Information
Caverta is an oral medicine used for treating male impotence (e.g., erectile dysfunction). Caverta’s advantage is a great safety track record. Caverta effect starts in 30 minutes to 1 hour and lasts for about 4 hours.
Name of Drug
Caverta is also known as Penegra, Kamagra, Silagra, Caverta, Revatio.
Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient in Caverta Tablets
The active ingredient used is Sildenafil Citrate.
Caverta is used for treating erectile dysfunction (e.g., male impotence). It works by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain an erection during sexual stimulation.
Caverta Tablets – Dosage
Caverta is to be taken 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity. You may take it up to 4 hours before sexual activity. Caverta is not supposed to be taken more than once per day.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Caverta is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor and it works by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain an erection during sexual stimulation.
Caverta is to be used as necessary, so you are not supposed to take it according to a schedule. But do not take more than one per day.
Caverta is to be kept in its original container. It is to be stored at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) away from moisture, heat and light and out of the reach of children.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Caverta Tablets
Do not take Caverta if you are also using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems, including nitroglycerin (Nitrostat, Nitrolingual, Nitro-Dur, Nitro-Bid, Minitran, Deponit, Transderm-Nitro), isosorbide dinitrate (Dilatrate-SR, Isordil, Sorbitrate), and isosorbide mononitrate (Imdur, ISMO, Monoket), or recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite ("poppers").
Before taking Caverta, tell your doctor about all other medications you use for erectile dysfunction, or if you are using any of the following medications:
- bosentan (Tracleer);
- a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin);
- cimetidine (Tagamet, Tagamet HB);
- an antibiotic such as erythromycin (E-Mycin, Eryc, Ery-Tab) or clarithromycin (Biaxin);
- doxazosin (Cardura), prazosin (Minipress), Terazosin (Hytrin);
- HIV medicines such as amprenavir (Agenerase), tipranavir (Aptivus), darunavir (Prezista), efavirenz (Sustiva), nevirapine (Viramune), indinavir (Crixivan), saquinavir (Invirase, Fortovase), lopinavir/ritonavir (Kaletra), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), ritonavir (Norvir), atazanavir (Reyataz), or nelfinavir (Viracept);
- an antifungal medication such as itraconazole (Sporanox) or ketoconazole (Nizoral);
- carbamazepine (Tegretol), phenobarbital (Luminal), or phenytoin (Dilantin); or
- rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane) or rifabutin (Mycobutin).
Tell your doctor about all the prescription and over-the-counter medications you use. This includes vitamins, minerals, herbal products, and drugs prescribed by other doctors. Do not start using a new medication without telling your doctor.
If you have heart problems severe enough to make sexual activity a danger, you should avoid using Caverta . Use it cautiously if you've had a heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening heart irregularities within the past 6 months. Be equally cautious if you have severe high or low blood pressure, heart failure, or unstable angina.
If you take Caverta and develop cardiac symptoms (for example, dizziness, nausea, and chest pain) during sexual activity, do not continue. Alert your doctor to the problem as soon as possible.
If you have a condition that might result in long-lasting erections, such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma (a disease of the bone marrow), or leukemia, use Caverta with caution. Also use cautiously if you have a genital problem or deformity such as Peyronie's disease. If an erection lasts more than 4 hours, seek treatment immediately. Permanent damage and impotence could result.
If you have a bleeding disorder, a stomach ulcer, or the inherited eye condition known as retinitis pigmentosa, use Caverta with caution. Its safety under these circumstances has not yet been studied.
Possible Side Effects of Caverta Tablets
If you experience any of the following serious side effects, stop taking Caverta and seek emergency medical attention or notify your doctor immediately:
- sudden vision loss;
- ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- irregular heartbeat;
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- shortness of breath;
- vision changes;
- feeling light-headed, fainting; or
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer.
Less serious side effects may include:
- warmth or redness in your face, neck, or chest
- stuffy nose
- upset stomach;
- or back pain
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Tell your doctor about any unusual or bothersome side effect.
If you are older than 65 years, you can suffer Caverta side effects. However, your physician may prescribe you a lower dose of this medication.
Buy Cheap Caverta Tablets 50 mg and 100 mg Online
You can buy Cheap Caverta Tablets online from the Swiss Pharmacy. It is available in pills of 100 mg.
The 100 mg pills are priced at $4.53 per unit for an order of 88 tablets.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Sunday, 16. August 2009.
We recommend following products:
Customers who bought this product bought also the following products: