8-21 working days.
Out of stock!
we recommend Quetiapine Fumarate Tablets please click here for more information.
Seroquin Tablets – Product Information
Seroquin (Quetiapine Fumarate) is used for treating schizophrenia, Acute and Chronic Psychoses and bipolar disorder. Each film coated tablet of Seroquin contains 100 mg of Quetiapine Fumarate in the 100 mg strength tablet and 200 mg in the 200 mg strength tablet.
Name of Drug
Seroquin Pills (Sometimes Seroquin is also referred to as: Ketipinor Seroquell or Seroquin).
Manufacturer Of Seroquin Tablets
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
The active pharmaceutical ingredient contained in Seroquin Pills is Quetiapine Fumarate
Uses Of Seroquin Tablets (Generic Seroquel)
Seroquin is used for treating schizophrenia, Acute and Chronic Psychoses or bipolar disorder. Generic Seroquel may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Seroquin Pills – Dosage
Use Seroquin as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
Seroquin Tablets should be administered twice daily, with or without food. In case of adult patients, Seroquin should be administered with an initial dose of 25 mg twice a day, with increases in increments of 25 mg to 50 mg twice a day or thrice a day on 2nd and 3rd day, as tolerated, to reach a target dose range of 300 to 400 mg daily by the fourth day, given twice a day, or thrice a day.
Further dosage adjustments, if necessary, should generally occur at intervals of not less than 2 days.
- Take Seroquin tablets (Generic Seroquel) by mouth with or without food.
- Taking Seroquin at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Take Seroquin on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it.
- It may take a few weeks for you to notice the benefits of Seroquin. Continue to take Seroquin even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
Seroquin Tablets - Contraindications
Seroquin Tablets are contraindicated in patients who are hypersensitive to Quetiapine Fumarate or any other component of this medication.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Seroquin is an antipsychotic. It works by altering the balance of certain chemicals that occur naturally in the brain, which are responsible for thinking and behavior.
If you miss a dose of Seroquin, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Storage Instructions for Seroquin (Generic Seroquel)
Store Seroquin tablets at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Seroquin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Seroquin Pills
Do not use Seroquin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Seroquin.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Seroquin. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you or a family member has a history of bipolar disorder (manic depression), suicidal thoughts or attempts, mental or mood problems, or diabetes
- if you drink alcohol or have a history of alcohol or substance abuse
- if you have Alzheimer disease, dementia, or trouble swallowing, or you are very overweight
- if you have a history of heart problems (eg, heart attack, heart failure, irregular heartbeat), stroke, blood vessel problems, high blood cholesterol levels, or high or low blood pressure
- if you have history of blood problems (eg, low white blood cells), liver problems, thyroid problems, cataracts, narrow-angle glaucoma, seizures, neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS), high blood prolactin levels, or breast cancer
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Seroquin. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin) or medicine for high blood pressure because the risk of low blood pressure and fainting may be increased
- Azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole), fluvoxamine, macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Seroquin 's side effects
- Barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), carbamazepine, corticosteroids (eg, prednisone), phenytoin, rifampin, or thioridazine because they may decrease Seroquin 's effectiveness
- Dopamine receptor agonists (eg, pramipexole) or levodopa because their effectiveness may be decreased by Seroquin
Possible Side Effects of Seroquin Pills
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- agitation; back pain; constipation; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; headache; indigestion; runny nose; sore throat; stomach pain; weakness; weight gain.
- Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); altered mental abilities, including lack of response to your surroundings; high blood sugar (eg, thirst, increased urination, confusion, drowsiness, flushing, rapid breathing, or fruity breath odor); increased or irregular heartbeat; involuntary, uncontrolled muscle movements; lightheadedness when rising from a seated or lying position; muscle stiffness; sweating; tremor; unexplained fever; vision changes.
Buy Seroquin Tablets 100 mg and 200 mg Online at Low Price
You can buy Seroquin Tablets (Generic Seroquel) online from the Swiss Pharmacy. It is available in pills of 100 mg and 200 mg. A 100 mg pill of Seroquin costs only $0.59 when you order 180 pills.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Thursday, 20. August 2009.