8-21 working days.
Duolin Inhaler – Product Information
Each Duolin inhaler contains Levosalbutamol / Albuterol Sulfate 50 mcg and Ipratropium Bromide 20 mcg / 1 puff, and has 200 metered doses.
Duolin Inhaler is used for prevention as well as treatment of bronchospasm in adults. We also have in stock Duolin Rotacaps
also manufactured by Cipla Ltd.
Name of Drug
Manufacturer of Duolin Inhaler
Cipla Ltd. India
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
The active pharmaceutical ingredient contained in Duolin Inhaler is Levosalbutamol / Albuterol Sulfate and Ipratropium Bromide.
The combination of Levosalbutamol / Albuterol Sulfate and Ipratropium Bromide inhalation (Duolin ) are used to prevent bronchospasm in people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) who are also using other medicines to control their condition.
Duolin Inhaler – Dosage
Use Duolin as directed by your doctor. The dosage of Duolin Inhaler is 2 inhalations, four times a day. Patients may take additional inhalations as required under the advice of their doctor, The total number of inhalations however, should not exceed 12 in 24 hours.
- Shake the inhaler vigorously for at least 10 seconds before each spray.
- Breathe out fully. Put the mouthpiece into your mouth and close your lips. Keep your eyes closed to prevent spraying any medicine into your eyes. Breathe in slowly while pushing down on the canister. Hold your breath for 10 seconds, then breathe out slowly.
- If you use more than one inhalation at a time, wait at least 2 minutes before using the second inhalation.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Levosalbutamol / Albuterol Sulfate and Ipratropium Bromide (Duolin ) are bronchodilators that relax muscles in the airways and increase air flow to the lungs.
If you miss a dose of Duolin , use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Storage Instructions for Duolin Inhaler
Store Duolin Inhaler between 39 and 86 degrees F (4 and 30 degrees C). Keep Duolin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Duolin Inhaler
Do not use the Levosalbutamol / Albuterol Sulfate and Ipratropium inhaler (Duolin) if you are allergic to soybeans, peanuts, or other food products that contain soya lecithin.
Call your doctor right away if you feel that this medicine is not working as well as usual, or if it makes your condition worse. If it seems like you need to use more of any of your medications in a 24-hour period, talk with your doctor.
Possible Side Effects of Duolin Inhaler
Stop using this medication and get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- bronchospasm (wheezing, chest tightness, trouble breathing), especially after starting a new canister of this medicine; chest pain and fast, pounding, or uneven heart beats; swelling of your ankles or feet; pain or burning with urination; or increased blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, trouble concentrating, chest pain, numbness, seizure).
- Continue using this medication and talk with your doctor if you have any of these less serious side effects:
- headache, dizziness, nervousness; drowsiness or sleep problems (insomnia); cough, hoarseness, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose; dry mouth, unusual taste in your mouth; tremors, numbness or tingly feeling; nausea, vomiting, upset stomach, diarrhea, constipation; or blurred vision.
Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.
More Information about Duolin Inhaler
Your pharmacist has additional information about Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium inhalation written for health professionals that you may read.
Buy Cheap Generic Duolin Inhaler Online
You can buy Cheap Generic Duolin Inhaler online from the Swiss Pharmacy. It is priced at only $20.31 an inhaler when you order 16 inhalers.
This Product was added to our catalogue on Saturday, 09. October 2010.